|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the servant mistakenly think is Wilmore's love-interest after he sees a young woman with the unfaithful Englishman?
2. What does Belvile suddenly remember as he and Willmore walk towards Angellica's in Act 3?
(a) He is supposed to leave tomorrow.
(b) He is late for his appointment with Angellica.
(c) Florinda is supposed to marry Antonio tomorrow.
(d) He is late for meeting Florinda.
3. Where does Antonio order Belvile to be taken by the soldiers of town after they arrest him?
(a) To Pedro's house.
(b) To board the next boat out.
(c) To his rooms.
(d) To the jail.
4. What do Belvile and Frederic do as the action escalates in the garden?
(a) They get into a fight with the guards.
(b) They run away.
(c) They attempt to defend Willmore.
(d) They run after Florinda.
5. What does Florinda think of falling in love at first sight?
(a) It is how she fell in love.
(b) It is foolish and impulsive.
(c) It is romantic and sexy.
(d) It is dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hellena say about the money left to her by her uncle?
2. As they are flirting with each other out on the street, how does Florinda reveal her true identity to Belvile?
3. What does Antonio accuse Belvile of doing as he mistakes him for Willmore, who has already left the scene?
4. How does Hellena intend to get into the carnival?
5. What is Belvile's opinion of destiny as he finds himself a hopeless prisoner at Antonio's mercy?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)