|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Antonio's duel with Pedro to take place?
(a) The Molo.
(b) The Garden.
(c) The Mall.
(d) The Plaza.
2. As Blunt walks away from the carnival to follow Lucetta, what do his friends comment about him?
(a) He was a war hero.
(b) He has all their money.
(c) He is a great guy.
(d) He has no money with him.
3. Why does Angellica weep as she listens to the story being told by "the boy"?
(a) She is testing Willmore's love for her.
(b) She takes Antonio's unfaithfulness seriously and personally.
(c) She hates sad love stories.
(d) She takes Willmore's unfaithfulness seriously and personally.
4. How does Belvile speak to the audience about his true feelings in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) In soliloquy.
(b) In a monologue.
(c) In a double entendre.
(d) In an aside.
5. What does Willmore do when he sees Angellica walking away from him in the second part of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Shrugs and walks away.
(b) Sings her a love song.
(c) Goes in search of Hellena.
(d) Runs after her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Willmore tells Florinda before he realizes who she is in the garden?
2. What do Belvile and Frederic do as the action escalates in the garden?
3. Angellica allows which man to come inside her house without charge, something she rarely does?
4. Willmore is willing to pay any price to be with Angellica because she is_______.
5. Because he can see how much the duel with her brother is upsetting Florinda, what unexpected thing does Belvile do?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)