|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Florinda waiting for in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) Belvile to give her a sign.
(b) Antonio to take her away.
(c) Belvile to take her away.
(d) Pedro to give her money.
2. What does Blunt dread the most about his unfortunate incident with Lucetta and her accomplices?
(a) He dreads his friends finding out.
(b) He dreads losing Lucetta.
(c) He dreads being hungry and poor.
(d) He dreads having no money.
3. What does Hellena decide to do to Willmore to make him pay for his attention of another woman?
(a) She is going to introduce him to her brother.
(b) She is going to write him a love letter.
(c) She is going to buy him a present for their wedding day.
(d) She is going to play a trick on him.
4. Whose servant has been told to follow Willmore and discover which woman he is pursuing in Act 4?
5. Who does Angellica tell Willmore he will be happier with instead of her?
(a) His virtuous mistress.
(b) His filthy little mistress.
(c) His other slut.
(d) Only her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Frederic flirting with out on the street in front of Angellica's home?
2. In Angellica's bedchamber, what kind of "mask" is she showing Willmore?
3. Why does Willmore offer to join forces and finances with the other merchants of the town?
4. What effect does tricking Blunt have on Phillippo?
5. What does Belvile tell Florinda when he takes her aside after Pedro's announcement after the duel is halted?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)