|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Angellica's bedchamber, what kind of "mask" is she showing Willmore?
(a) The mask of a lover.
(b) The mask of a warrior.
(c) The mask of a hard-hearted business woman.
(d) The mask of a flirting maiden.
2. What does Blunt try to take from Angellica's after the Englishmen chase off Antonio and his men?
(a) Angellica's money.
(b) The large picture of Angellica.
(c) The small picture of Angellica.
(d) Angellica's jewels.
3. Whose house does Florinda unknowingly duck into to evade Pedro?
4. Angellica says she would be less upset if she gave ____________ to Willmore instead of her heart.
(b) A Vow.
(c) A Ring.
5. Why is the playwright speaking in the prologue as a man?
(a) The audience is always just men.
(b) The audience prefers a male playwright over a female.
(c) The audience is deaf.
(d) The play was written by a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florinda tell Belvile before she leaves the garden?
2. As Blunt walks away from the carnival to follow Lucetta, what do his friends comment about him?
3. What does the masked woman demand that Willmore tell her as she reveals who she is?
4. How does Angellica respond to "the boy"?
5. The Rover was first performed on stage in what year?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)