|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angellica overhear Willmore telling Hellena as she comes onto the scene with her servant?
(a) Willmore professing that he loves only Angellica.
(b) Willmore professing that he loves only Florinda.
(c) Willmore professing that he is not capable of love.
(d) Willmore professing that he loves only Hellena.
2. What does Florinda think of falling in love at first sight?
(a) It is romantic and sexy.
(b) It is how she fell in love.
(c) It is foolish and impulsive.
(d) It is dangerous.
3. What is Belvile's opinion of destiny as he finds himself a hopeless prisoner at Antonio's mercy?
(a) Destiny can be controlled.
(b) Destiny has favored him.
(c) He doesn't believe in destiny.
(d) Destiny seems to be working against him.
4. Who is Ned Blunt infatuated with?
5. Why is Willmore angry as he enters the garden and sees Florinda waiting for Belvile?
(a) He is angry with Hellena and Belvile for leaving him alone.
(b) He is angry with Belvile and Frederic for leaving him alone.
(c) He is angry with Belvile and Blunt for leaving him alone.
(d) He is angry with Belvile and Frederic for letting him drink too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the audience know about the duel between Antonio and Pedro that Belvile doesn't know?
2. What state is Willmore in when he sees Florinda waiting for Belvile in the garden?
3. What does Florinda tell Belvile before she leaves the garden?
4. What does Blunt try to take from Angellica's after the Englishmen chase off Antonio and his men?
5. What does Florinda do to test Belvile's love for her as they are standing around with Frederica and Valeria?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)