|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alvaro say it is winter?
(a) In his heart.
(b) In his house.
(c) In Sicily.
(d) In his head.
2. What does Alvaro accuse Serafina of being for too long?
(a) A whore.
(b) A dressmaker.
(c) A dog.
(d) A widow.
3. What does Serafina say gives them enough light?
(a) The moon.
(b) The television.
(c) The sun.
(d) The candles.
4. What kind of fruit does Alvaro deliver?
5. What has happened to Rosario's ashes?
(a) They have fallen under the floorboards.
(b) The wind has blown them away.
(c) Rosa has stolen them.
(d) The cat has eaten them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Serafina mention to Rosa as she leaves the house?
2. What does Rosa ask Jack to fetch?
3. Where does Rosa fall asleep?
4. What does Serafina start to arrange on the tray?
5. What does the priest call Serafina when she threatens to break her husband's urn?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)