|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serafina mention to Rosa as she leaves the house?
(a) Her undergarments.
(b) The cold weather.
(c) Her wristwatch.
(d) Her graduation certificate.
2. What does Serafina say it means when she feels the burn of a rose in her chest?
(a) She is going to move away.
(b) She has conceived.
(c) She is in love.
(d) She is getting married.
3. What does Serafina throw at Alvaro?
(a) A tea kettle.
(b) A book.
(c) A plate.
(d) A knife.
4. What does Rosa break on the floor?
(a) A bowl.
(b) A plate.
(c) A china ornament.
(d) A piggy bank.
5. What is the only thing now lighting the cottage?
(a) A candle.
(b) A television.
(c) A gaslight.
(d) An oil lamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rosa say she will meet Jack?
2. What does Serafina ask the priest to tell her?
3. What are the two books tied with?
4. How does Rosa react when she sees Alvaro?
5. Who does Rosa say her mother is dreaming of?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)