|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did Rose tell Peppina had been locked up?
a) Her money.
b) Her keys.
c) Her dog.
d) Her clothes.
2. Who approaches the house at the beginning of this scene?
c) Father de Leo.
3. What does Serafina want someone to take away from Rosa?
a) A brick.
b) A gun.
c) A clock.
d) A knife.
4. Who does Serafina not want the women to behave improper in front of?
c) Her dead husband.
d) The dog.
5. What does the sign in the window say?
a) Go away.
b) Beware of dog.
c) Room free.
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 766 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)