|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serafina put in her purse?
(a) A knife.
(b) A notebook.
(c) A gun.
(d) A pencil.
2. What does Serafina say a woman can be strong like?
(a) A man.
(b) A President.
(c) A lion.
(d) A wall.
3. Who does Alvaro say works at the Square Roof?
4. What does Serafina say it means when she feels the burn of a rose in her chest?
(a) She has conceived.
(b) She is going to move away.
(c) She is in love.
(d) She is getting married.
5. Who does Serafina say Alvaro reminded her of?
(a) Father de Leo.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Serafina asking the Lady Madonna to give her?
2. Where does Serafina go when she sees Alvaro's rose tattoo?
3. What does Serafina say she feels burning on her chest?
4. Who enters the house when Rosa leaves?
5. When does Rosa return to the house?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)