|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack admit he still is?
(a) A little boy.
(b) A student.
(c) A teenager.
(d) A virgin.
2. What does Father de Leo say Serafina still is?
(a) A young woman.
(b) A girl.
(c) A pure woman.
(d) A beautiful woman.
3. What does Serafina say a woman can be strong like?
(a) A man.
(b) A President.
(c) A lion.
(d) A wall.
4. What does Rosa break on the floor?
(a) A bowl.
(b) A china ornament.
(c) A plate.
(d) A piggy bank.
5. What does the priest call Serafina when she threatens to break her husband's urn?
(a) A simpleton.
(b) An animal.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A thug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jack say to Rosa on the dance floor?
2. What is the name of the first book Jack shows Serafina?
3. What kind of ring did Alvaro give his fiance?
4. Why does Serafina leave the house?
5. What has Jack stopped doing?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)