|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Rosa run to when Jack told her she was beautiful?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The fountain.
(c) Her mother's house.
(d) The classroom.
2. Where does Rosa say she will meet Jack?
(a) His parent's house.
(b) At the car lot.
(c) At the railway sation.
(d) At the Greyhound station.
3. What does Jack admit he still is?
(a) A virgin.
(b) A little boy.
(c) A student.
(d) A teenager.
4. What does Serafina throw at Alvaro?
(a) A book.
(b) A tea kettle.
(c) A plate.
(d) A knife.
5. What does Serafina give Alvaro as a gift?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A watch.
(c) A shirt.
(d) A pair of gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Serafina go when she sees Alvaro's rose tattoo?
2. What does Jack want to take aboard his ship?
3. What does Serafina say she feels burning on her chest?
4. Why does Serafina say Alvaro should not have bought her chocolates?
5. What was the part of Alvaro that did not not remind Serafina of Rosario?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)