|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the house when Rosa leaves?
(a) Father de Leo.
2. Where does Rosa say she will meet Jack?
(a) His parent's house.
(b) At the car lot.
(c) At the railway sation.
(d) At the Greyhound station.
3. What does Alvaro accuse Serafina of being for too long?
(a) A whore.
(b) A dog.
(c) A dressmaker.
(d) A widow.
4. What kind of watch did Serafina buy for Rosa?
(a) A Timex.
(b) A Bulova.
(c) A Swiss.
(d) A Donova.
5. What does Serafina ask the priest to tell her?
(a) If her husband confessed to transporting drugs.
(b) If her husband confessed to an affair.
(c) If her husband confessed to having other children.
(d) If her husband confessed to being gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion did Jack swear he was?
2. Who approaches the house at the beginning of this scene?
3. When does Rosa return to the house?
4. Who does Rosa say her mother is dreaming of?
5. What does Serafina treat Alvaro like?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)