|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serafina say it means when she feels the burn of a rose in her chest?
(a) She is getting married.
(b) She has conceived.
(c) She is in love.
(d) She is going to move away.
2. Where does Jack have to be at 5 o'clock?
(c) His ship.
(d) His parent's house.
3. What does Alvaro say the not so handsome man's ears are not as big as?
(a) His hands.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His feet.
(d) His heart.
4. What does Serafina say gives them enough light?
(a) The candles.
(b) The television.
(c) The sun.
(d) The moon.
5. What did Rosa recite on stage?
(a) A passge from the bible.
(b) A story.
(c) A poem.
(d) A speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Serafina start to arrange on the tray?
2. What does Serafina say a woman can be strong like?
3. What does Alvaro's hair smell of?
4. Who does Serafina say Rosa is like?
5. What does Serafina mention to Rosa as she leaves the house?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)