|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the graduation dresses for?
(a) The women's cutomers.
(b) The women's daughters.
(c) The women.
(d) The women's granddaughters.
2. What does Rose have tied around her wrist?
(a) A hankerchief.
(b) A piece of rope.
(c) A piece of string.
(d) A rag.
3. What does Flora say she and Bessie will do if Serafina does not give them the blouse?
(a) Damage her car.
(b) Sit on the lawn.
(c) Report her.
(d) Damage her house.
4. How did Rosario die?
(a) He drowned.
(b) He was shot in the head.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He burned to death.
5. Who did Rose want Peppina to call?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the women consider calling?
2. What is Rosario's mark?
3. Which of the group opens the house door?
4. What does the doctor say Serafina had lost?
5. What does Estelle want made?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Assunta's occupation?
2. How does Serafina arrange for Alvaro to sleep at her house without the neighbors knowing?
3. Who is waiting outside Serafina's house?
4. How does Assunta comfort Serafina?
5. Why does Father de Leo think Serafina should get her life together?
6. Why did Rosa run to the bathroom at the dance?
7. How did Rosa meet Jack?
8. Why does Father de Leo think Serafina has gone off the deep end?
9. What mistake does Alvaro make when protesting against being a flirt?
10. What sound comes from the back of the cottage?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)