|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the graduation dresses for?
(a) The women.
(b) The women's cutomers.
(c) The women's daughters.
(d) The women's granddaughters.
2. What does the doctor say Serafina had lost?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her baby.
3. What of the following words best describes Serafina?
4. What can the audience hear inside the house?
(b) A generator.
(d) A sewing machine.
5. What does Serafina say her husband had a body like?
(a) A young boy.
(b) An old man.
(c) A body builder.
(d) A teenager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the cottage wallpaper?
2. What is Miss Yorke's job?
3. What do the thorns tear from Rosa's face?
4. What ethnic group is the area mostly populated with?
5. What does Estelle want made?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rosa say her mother locked up her clothes?
2. Why does Rosa say her mother is moaning?
3. What does Flora tell Serafina about Rosario?
4. Why does Jack want to take Rosa's handkerchief back to his ship?
5. How does Serafina react when Alvaro tell her that he loves her?
6. What mistake does Alvaro make when protesting against being a flirt?
7. Who is waiting outside Serafina's house?
8. Why does Jack say Rosa needs to forget about him?
9. Describe the play's setting.
10. Describe Serafina's appearance in this scene.
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)