|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of truck did Rosario drive for the Romano Brothers?
(a) An ice cream truck.
(b) A medical truck.
(c) A drinks truck.
(d) A fruit truck.
2. Why is Rosa allowed to graduate even though she missed her final examinations?
(a) She achieved good grades in the past.
(b) She is an ambassador for the school.
(c) She is a popular student.
(d) She is the school mascot.
3. What city are Bessie and Flora catching a train to?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(c) New Orleans.
4. Who did Rose want Peppina to call?
5. Who is Rosario making his last run for that night?
(a) Brothers Grimm.
(b) Brothers Mercutio.
(c) Brothers Romano.
(d) Brothers Coen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flora say she and Bessie will do if Serafina does not give them the blouse?
2. What did Estelle have tattooed onto her chest?
3. Who pulled Rose away from the window?
4. What month does this scene take place in?
5. What does the sign in the window say?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jack say Rosa needs to forget about him?
2. What is the story that Peppina tells about Rosa?
3. What does Flora tell Serafina about Rosario?
4. Why does Serafina run out of her house screaming?
5. What does the doctor tell Father de Leo about Serafina?
6. Why does Rosa say her mother locked up her clothes?
7. Why does Serafina say she is not jealous of Bessie and Flora?
8. How does Serafina react when the group enters the house?
9. Why does Father de Leo think Serafina should get her life together?
10. Why did Rosa run to the bathroom at the dance?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)