|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serafina say Bessie and Flora are crazy about?
(d) New Orleans.
2. What did Rose tell Peppina had been locked up?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her dog.
(c) Her keys.
(d) Her money.
3. What color is the cottage wallpaper?
4. What does Estelle do to the boy?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Licks him.
(d) Hits him.
5. What does Flora say Rosario was smuggling under the bananas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Yorke ask for?
2. When does the doctor say Assunta should inject Serafina with the morphine?
3. What do the women beat Estelle with?
4. Who did Peppina hear calling to her from inside the house?
5. Who had been Rosario's lover?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rosa say Jack told her about dancing on the dance floor?
2. Why does Serafina say she is not jealous of Bessie and Flora?
3. How does Rosa react to her father's death?
4. How did Rosario die?
5. Why does Serafina run out of her house screaming?
6. Why does Serafina have to go outside for some air?
7. How does Jack gain Serafina's respect?
8. Why does Rosa say her mother locked up her clothes?
9. Why does Serafina not want Bessie and Flora to bother her?
10. Why is Rosa so sad?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)