|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor say Serafina had lost?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her baby.
2. What type of material is Serafina holding?
3. What two cities is the play's setting located between?
(a) New York and New Jersey.
(b) Los Angeles and San Francisco.
(c) New Orleans and Mobile.
(d) Houston and Dallas.
4. What does Rose have tied around her wrist?
(a) A rag.
(b) A piece of string.
(c) A piece of rope.
(d) A hankerchief.
5. What city are Bessie and Flora catching a train to?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Rosario die?
2. What does Serafina say she has lost?
3. What can Serafina hear in the distance?
4. What is the little boy playing with?
5. What does Rosario put in his hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. What mistake does Alvaro make when protesting against being a flirt?
2. What is Serafina doing inside the house?
3. Why does Rosa break open the piggy bank?
4. Who is waiting outside Serafina's house?
5. Why does Serafina tell Rosa not to look at Strega?
6. Why does Jack say Rosa needs to forget about him?
7. How did Rosa meet Jack?
8. How did Serafina know she had conceived?
9. Why does the priest not want Rosario's body cremated?
10. What do Bessie and Flora talk about that upsets Serafina?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)