|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the mothers demanding Serafina give them?
(a) Graduation dresses.
(b) Funeral suits.
(c) School uniforms.
(d) Baseball uniforms.
2. What does Flora say Rosario was smuggling under the bananas?
3. Why does Serafina want Rosario's body cremated?
(a) So she does not have to see his body.
(b) To scatter them in Scilliy.
(c) To upset the Catholic Church.
(d) So she can keep his ashes.
4. What is the name of the priest?
(a) Father de Leo.
(b) Father Donald.
(c) Father de Niro.
(d) Father de Rio.
5. What does Serafina shout at the women?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the priest not want to happen to Rosario's body?
2. What did Rose tell Peppina had been locked up?
3. What does Assunta say her powder will do to Serafina's husband?
4. What does Rosa say her husband's skin was as smooth as?
5. Why is Rosa allowed to graduate even though she missed her final examinations?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Assunta say about Rosario's ashes?
2. What does Rosa say Jack told her about dancing on the dance floor?
3. Why are the women gathered outside Serafina's house?
4. Who is waiting outside Serafina's house?
5. Why is Alvaro angry with the salesman?
6. Why did Alvaro's wedding never take place?
7. Why does Father de Leo think Serafina has gone off the deep end?
8. How did Serafina react to Rosa talking to Peppina?
9. What lesson does Serafina say Alvaro should learn?
10. Why does Father de Leo think Serafina should get her life together?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)