|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Serafina wearing?
(a) A black shawl.
(b) A pink slip.
(c) A blue mini skirt.
(d) A night dress.
2. What did Estelle have tattooed onto her chest?
(a) A rose.
(b) A bluebell.
(c) A heart.
(d) Rosario's name.
3. What does Peppina say Rosa was wearing when she turned to look at her?
(b) A night dress.
(d) A black dress.
4. Who are the graduation dresses for?
(a) The women's daughters.
(b) The women's cutomers.
(c) The women's granddaughters.
(d) The women.
5. What does Serafina ask the group not to do?
(a) Come in.
(c) Sit down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Serafina's daughter?
2. What is Assunta's job?
3. How does Serafina think her daughter has hurt herself?
4. Who did Rose want Peppina to call?
5. What does Rosa say her husband's skin was as smooth as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story that Peppina tells about Rosa?
2. What does Rosa say Jack told her about dancing on the dance floor?
3. How does Assunta comfort Serafina?
4. How does Miss Yorke's appearance enrage the women?
5. Why does Serafina say she is not jealous of Bessie and Flora?
6. Why does Serafina not want Bessie and Flora to bother her?
7. What do Flora and Bessie say they will do if Serafina does not finish their blouses?
8. Why does Serafina have to go outside for some air?
9. What does the doctor tell Father de Leo about Serafina?
10. Why does Father de Leo say he could not come earlier?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)