|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drug does the doctor give Assunta to give to Serafina?
2. What are people in New Orleans dropping out of windows?
(a) Balloons filled with water.
(b) Paper bags filled with water.
3. Who had been Rosario's lover?
4. What month does this scene take place in?
5. What does the priest not want to happen to Rosario's body?
(a) For it to be sent back to Italy.
(b) For it to be cremated.
(c) For it to be disfigured.
(d) For it to be buried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Estelle do to the boy?
2. Who did Rose want Peppina to call?
3. What is the little boy playing with?
4. What language does Miss Yorke say she speaks?
5. What type of material is Serafina holding?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Serafina have to go outside for some air?
2. How does Miss Yorke's appearance enrage the women?
3. What does Assunta say about Rosario's ashes?
4. Why did Rosa run to the bathroom at the dance?
5. Why does the priest not want Rosario's body cremated?
6. Why does Serafina not want Bessie and Flora to bother her?
7. What does Alvaro foretell will happen to Serafina?
8. Why does Father de Leo think Serafina should get her life together?
9. Describe Alvaro.
10. What does Serafina make Jack do?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)