|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosario's mark?
(a) A rose heart.
(b) A rose petal.
(c) A rose tattoo.
(d) A bluebell tattoo.
2. How did Rosario die?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He was shot in the head.
(c) He drowned.
(d) He burned to death.
3. What is Rosario's job?
(a) A truck driver.
(b) A bricklayer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A dentist.
4. What can the audience hear inside the house?
(b) A sewing machine.
(c) A generator.
5. What is Serafina worried she will be late for?
(a) A dinner date.
(b) The graduation ceremony.
(c) The wedding ceremony.
(d) The cinema.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Serafina want Rosario's body cremated?
2. What does Flora want to pick up from Serafina?
3. Who will not allow Rosario's body to be cremated?
4. What does Rose have tied around her wrist?
5. Why is Rosa allowed to graduate even though she missed her final examinations?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Rosa meet Jack?
2. How does the doctor want Assunta to help Serafina?
3. How do the women react to Estelle's appearance?
4. Why did Rosa run to the bathroom at the dance?
5. What lesson does Serafina say Alvaro should learn?
6. What do Flora and Bessie say they will do if Serafina does not finish their blouses?
7. Why does Father de Leo say he could not come earlier?
8. Describe Serafina's appearance in this scene.
9. Why does Serafina run out of her house screaming?
10. Why does the priest not want Rosario's body cremated?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)