|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Serafina waiting for?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her husband.
2. What is Miss Yorke's job?
(a) A dressmaker.
(b) A housewife.
(c) A secretary.
(d) A teacher.
3. What does Serafina say she has lost?
(a) Her husband's love.
(b) Her virginity.
(c) Her daughter's love.
(d) Her daughter's gift.
4. What two cities is the play's setting located between?
(a) New Orleans and Mobile.
(b) Houston and Dallas.
(c) New York and New Jersey.
(d) Los Angeles and San Francisco.
5. Who is Rosario making his last run for that night?
(a) Brothers Romano.
(b) Brothers Mercutio.
(c) Brothers Coen.
(d) Brothers Grimm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the group opens the house door?
2. What did Estelle have tattooed onto her chest?
3. What does Serafina say is now her only concern?
4. What is the little boy playing with?
5. What does Flora want to pick up from Serafina?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Rosa run to the bathroom at the dance?
2. Why does the priest not want Rosario's body cremated?
3. Why does Father de Leo think Serafina has gone off the deep end?
4. What is Serafina doing inside the house?
5. Why does Jack say Rosa needs to forget about him?
6. Why does Jack want to take Rosa's handkerchief back to his ship?
7. Why did Alvaro's wedding never take place?
8. Why is Rosa so sad?
9. Why does the doctor not see a problem with Serafina's cremating Rosario's body?
10. Why does Serafina have to go outside for some air?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)