|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tattoo does Alvaro have?
(a) A skull tattoo.
(b) A dagger tattoo.
(c) A rose tattoo.
(d) A heart tattoo.
2. What item of his clothing did Alvaro tear in the fight?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His pants.
(c) His sweat shirt.
(d) His jacket.
3. What is the only thing now lighting the cottage?
(a) A gaslight.
(b) A television.
(c) An oil lamp.
(d) A candle.
4. Who does Alvaro phone?
5. Who does Alvaro say works at the Square Roof?
6. What does Alvaro's hair smell of?
(a) Rose oil.
(c) Olive oil.
7. What does Alvaro call the salesman?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A simpleton.
(c) A player.
(d) A roadhog.
8. When does Rosa return to the house?
(b) Lunch time.
9. What does Alvaro chop for Serafina's head?
10. What does Jack run towards?
(a) His parent's house.
(b) His ship.
(d) The library.
11. What does Serafina want Alvaro to return to the house without?
(a) His truck.
(b) His pants.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His tattoo.
12. Why does Rosa say she has broken the piggy bank?
(a) She wants to upset her mother.
(b) She needs to get out her anger.
(c) She wants to destroy the house.
(d) She needs money.
13. What does Serafina ask the priest to tell her?
(a) If her husband confessed to transporting drugs.
(b) If her husband confessed to being gay.
(c) If her husband confessed to an affair.
(d) If her husband confessed to having other children.
14. What does Serafina put in her purse?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A gun.
(c) A notebook.
(d) A knife.
15. Where does Alvaro say it is winter?
(a) In his house.
(b) In his heart.
(c) In his head.
(d) In Sicily.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Serafina say Alvaro should never try to fool?
2. Who is calling Serafina?
3. What does Serafina say she feels burning on her chest?
4. Who does Rosa say her mother is dreaming of?
5. What does Jack plan to rent out?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)