|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alvaro call the salesman?
(a) A roadhog.
(b) A simpleton.
(c) A player.
(d) An idiot.
2. What kind of tattoo does Alvaro have?
(a) A skull tattoo.
(b) A rose tattoo.
(c) A dagger tattoo.
(d) A heart tattoo.
3. What has Jack stopped doing?
4. What does Jack admit he still is?
(a) A virgin.
(b) A teenager.
(c) A little boy.
(d) A student.
5. Who does Serafina say Rosa is like?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her grandmother.
6. What does Father de Leo want Serafina to attend more often?
(a) Community picnics.
(d) Sunday school.
7. Who is calling Serafina?
(a) Father de Leo.
8. Where did Rosa run to when Jack told her she was beautiful?
(a) Her mother's house.
(b) The fountain.
(c) The classroom.
(d) The bathroom.
9. What is the only thing now lighting the cottage?
(a) An oil lamp.
(b) A gaslight.
(c) A television.
(d) A candle.
10. Why does Rosa say she has broken the piggy bank?
(a) She needs to get out her anger.
(b) She wants to upset her mother.
(c) She wants to destroy the house.
(d) She needs money.
11. What part of Serafina's body does Alvaro pinch?
(a) Her thigh.
(b) Her backside.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her stomach.
12. What religion did Jack swear he was?
13. What has Jack bought for Serafina?
(a) A blouse.
(b) A watch,
14. What is Rosa making plans to do?
(a) Go on holiday.
(b) Find some drugs.
(c) Go to a concert.
(d) Go on a picnic.
15. What does Father de Leo say Serafina still is?
(a) A girl.
(b) A pure woman.
(c) A beautiful woman.
(d) A young woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of her clothing does Serafina find uncomfortable?
2. What does Jack want to take aboard his ship?
3. What does Alvaro say the not so handsome man's ears are not as big as?
4. Who does Alvaro phone?
5. Where does Rosa say she will meet Jack?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)