|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the next person to visit Serafina?
(b) A salesman.
(c) The mayor.
2. What did Jack say to Rosa on the dance floor?
(a) You could be a model.
(b) You are a ball of fun.
(c) You are beautiful.
(d) You are dancing too close.
3. What kind of tattoo does Alvaro have?
(a) A dagger tattoo.
(b) A skull tattoo.
(c) A heart tattoo.
(d) A rose tattoo.
4. What does Alvaro chop for Serafina's head?
5. What is Rosa making plans to do?
(a) Go on a picnic.
(b) Go to a concert.
(c) Find some drugs.
(d) Go on holiday.
6. What kind of eyes does Alvaro say Serafina has?
(a) Kind eyes.
(b) Thankless eyes.
(c) Loving eyes.
(d) Sincere eyes.
7. What kind of alcohol is Alvaro carrying?
(b) Jack Daniels.
8. What part of Serafina's body does Alvaro pinch?
(a) Her arm.
(b) Her backside.
(c) Her thigh.
(d) Her stomach.
9. What does Father de Leo want Serafina to attend more often?
(a) Sunday school.
(b) Community picnics.
10. What does Serafina say gives them enough light?
(a) The candles.
(b) The sun.
(c) The moon.
(d) The television.
11. What does Alvaro's hair smell of?
(b) Rose oil.
(d) Olive oil.
12. What does Serafina treat Alvaro like?
(a) A stranger.
(b) A husband.
(c) A rapist.
(d) A criminal.
13. What is the name of the first book Jack shows Serafina?
(a) Gideon's Bible.
(b) The Fountain of Knowledge.
(c) The Digest of Knowledge.
(d) The American Splendour.
14. How does Serafina try to hurt the priest?
(a) She scratches him.
(b) She spits at him.
(c) She kicks him.
(d) She hits him.
15. What has Jack stopped doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack want to take aboard his ship?
2. What does Serafina give Alvaro as a gift?
3. Who does Serafina say had been outside?
4. What does Serafina want Alvaro to return to the house without?
5. What does Serafina make Jack kneel in front of?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)