|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alvaro say it is winter?
(a) In Sicily.
(b) In his house.
(c) In his head.
(d) In his heart.
2. What bar does Serafina say Alvaro should go to?
(a) The Square Roof.
(b) The Love Nest.
(c) The Shepherd's Inn
(d) The Orange Night.
3. Who does Rosa say she does not want to be like?
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
4. What part of Serafina's body does Alvaro pinch?
(a) Her backside.
(b) Her stomach.
(c) Her thigh.
(d) Her arm.
5. What does Alvaro say the not so handsome man's ears are not as big as?
(a) His feet.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His hands.
(d) His heart.
6. What does Jack run towards?
(a) His ship.
(b) The library.
(d) His parent's house.
7. Why does Serafina say Alvaro should not have bought her chocolates?
(a) She is already fat.
(b) They are expensive.
(c) She does not like the taste.
(d) She is allergic to them.
8. Who does Serafina say Alvaro should never try to fool?
(d) The police.
9. What does Alvaro chop for Serafina's head?
10. What does Jack say Rosa is?
11. What kind of fruit does Alvaro deliver?
12. What does Father de Leo want Serafina to attend more often?
(a) Community picnics.
(c) Sunday school.
13. What does Father de Leo say Serafina broke the rules of?
(a) The community.
(b) The Church.
(c) The bible.
(d) The country.
14. What does Serafina make Jack kneel in front of?
(a) The television.
(b) Her husband's ashes.
(c) The Madonna.
15. What does Serafina say used to be her religion?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her family,
(d) Her job.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Rosa return to the house?
2. Who does Serafina say Alvaro reminded her of?
3. What item of her clothing does Serafina find uncomfortable?
4. What has Jack stopped doing?
5. Who did Father Leo have to baptize?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)