|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack plan to rent out?
(a) A pool table.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) A television.
(d) A car.
2. Where does Rosa fall asleep?
(a) Her bed.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The couch.
(d) The bathroom.
3. What does Alvaro's hair smell of?
(b) Olive oil.
(d) Rose oil.
4. What does Rosa ask Jack to describe to Serafina?
(a) The picnic.
(b) The play.
(c) The film.
(d) The graduation.
5. What is Rosa making plans to do?
(a) Find some drugs.
(b) Go to a concert.
(c) Go on holiday.
(d) Go on a picnic.
6. Who does Rosa say her mother is dreaming of?
(a) Father de Leo.
7. What did Jack say to Rosa on the dance floor?
(a) You are beautiful.
(b) You could be a model.
(c) You are a ball of fun.
(d) You are dancing too close.
8. What does Serafina put in her purse?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
9. Where does Alvaro say it is winter?
(a) In his house.
(b) In his heart.
(c) In Sicily.
(d) In his head.
10. What has Jack stopped doing?
11. What does Serafina start to arrange on the tray?
(c) Wine glasses.
12. Who does Alvaro say works at the Square Roof?
13. What is the only thing now lighting the cottage?
(a) A television.
(b) An oil lamp.
(c) A gaslight.
(d) A candle.
14. What religion did Jack swear he was?
15. Who does the salesman say he will report Alvaro to?
(a) Alvaro's boss.
(b) Alvaro's mother.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Serafina make Jack kneel in front of?
2. What kind of fruit does Alvaro deliver?
3. Who is the next person to visit Serafina?
4. Where does Jack have to be at 5 o'clock?
5. Where did Rosa run to when Jack told her she was beautiful?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)