|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Rosario's ashes?
(a) Rosa has stolen them.
(b) They have fallen under the floorboards.
(c) The wind has blown them away.
(d) The cat has eaten them.
2. What part of Serafina's body does Alvaro pinch?
(a) Her arm.
(b) Her thigh.
(c) Her stomach.
(d) Her backside.
3. What does Serafina make Jack kneel in front of?
(a) The Madonna.
(b) Her husband's ashes.
(c) The television.
4. What does Rosa break on the floor?
(a) A piggy bank.
(b) A china ornament.
(c) A plate.
(d) A bowl.
5. Where does Rosa say she will meet Jack?
(a) At the Greyhound station.
(b) At the railway sation.
(c) At the car lot.
(d) His parent's house.
6. Who does Alvaro say works at the Square Roof?
7. What does Father de Leo say Serafina still is?
(a) A pure woman.
(b) A beautiful woman.
(c) A girl.
(d) A young woman.
8. Who approaches the house at the beginning of this scene?
(d) Father de Leo.
9. Why does Serafina leave the house?
(a) To find Alvaro.
(b) To find Rosa.
(c) To buy luch.
(d) To find Rosario's ashes.
10. When does Rosa return to the house?
(d) Lunch time.
11. What falls out of Alvaro's pocket?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A set of keys.
(d) A condom.
12. What does Serafina throw at Alvaro?
(a) A tea kettle.
(b) A plate.
(c) A knife.
(d) A book.
13. What does Alvaro accuse Serafina of being for too long?
(a) A widow.
(b) A whore.
(c) A dressmaker.
(d) A dog.
14. What are the two books tied with?
(a) A red ribbon.
(b) White silk.
(c) White satin.
(d) A purple ribbon.
15. What does Serafina say the women in the neighborhood live without?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of her clothing does Serafina find uncomfortable?
2. What kind of fruit does Alvaro deliver?
3. What does Jack admit he still is?
4. What does Rosa ask Jack to fetch?
5. What does Alvaro yell at Serafina as he runs from the house?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)