|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rosa say her mother is dreaming of?
(a) Father de Leo.
2. What did Rosa recite on stage?
(a) A poem.
(b) A passge from the bible.
(c) A speech.
(d) A story.
3. What does Serafina say used to be her religion?
(a) Her job.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her family,
4. What item of clothing is Alvaro without?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A shirt.
(d) A pair of pants.
5. What does Serafina say she feels burning on her chest?
(a) A bluebell.
(c) Rosario's ashes.
(d) A rose.
6. What is the name of the first book Jack shows Serafina?
(a) Gideon's Bible.
(b) The Fountain of Knowledge.
(c) The Digest of Knowledge.
(d) The American Splendour.
7. What bar does Serafina say Alvaro should go to?
(a) The Square Roof.
(b) The Orange Night.
(c) The Love Nest.
(d) The Shepherd's Inn
8. What does Jack plan to rent out?
(a) A car.
(b) A television.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) A pool table.
9. What does Jack run towards?
(a) His parent's house.
(b) His ship.
(c) The library.
10. For what was Serafina saving the undergarments Rosa is wearing?
(a) Her wedding anniversay.
(b) Rosa's graduation.
(c) Rosa's engagement.
(d) Rosa's wedding.
11. What falls out of Alvaro's pocket?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A condom.
(d) A set of keys.
12. What does Serafina say it means when she feels the burn of a rose in her chest?
(a) She has conceived.
(b) She is getting married.
(c) She is in love.
(d) She is going to move away.
13. What does Alvaro call the salesman?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A roadhog.
(c) A simpleton.
(d) A player.
14. What kind of fruit does Alvaro deliver?
15. Why does Rosa say she has broken the piggy bank?
(a) She wants to upset her mother.
(b) She needs money.
(c) She wants to destroy the house.
(d) She needs to get out her anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Serafina say a woman can be strong like?
2. What kind of alcohol is Alvaro carrying?
3. What does Father de Leo say Serafina still is?
4. What does Jack admit he still is?
5. What has Serafina spilled on her night dress?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)