|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serafina say gives them enough light?
(a) The television.
(b) The candles.
(c) The sun.
(d) The moon.
2. Who did Father Leo have to baptize?
(a) The godfather's son.
(c) The judge's daughter.
(d) The mayor's son.
3. Who is calling Serafina?
(d) Father de Leo.
4. What religion did Jack swear he was?
5. What bar does Serafina say Alvaro should go to?
(a) The Shepherd's Inn
(b) The Love Nest.
(c) The Square Roof.
(d) The Orange Night.
6. Who does Serafina say had been outside?
7. Why does Rosa say she has broken the piggy bank?
(a) She wants to destroy the house.
(b) She needs to get out her anger.
(c) She needs money.
(d) She wants to upset her mother.
8. Who enters the house when Rosa leaves?
(d) Father de Leo.
9. What does Father de Leo want Serafina to attend more often?
(c) Sunday school.
(d) Community picnics.
10. Who approaches the house at the beginning of this scene?
(b) Father de Leo.
11. What does Alvaro call the salesman?
(a) A player.
(b) A simpleton.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A roadhog.
12. Where did Rosa run to when Jack told her she was beautiful?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) The fountain.
(d) The classroom.
13. What kind of alcohol is Alvaro carrying?
(d) Jack Daniels.
14. Where does Rosa fall asleep?
(a) Her bed.
(b) The couch.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bathroom.
15. Who does Serafina say is always watching?
(b) Lady Madonna.
(c) Father de Leo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the next person to visit Serafina?
2. Why does Serafina say Alvaro should not have bought her chocolates?
3. What does Rosa tell Jack she is old enough to do?
4. What does Jack say Rosa is?
5. What has Serafina spilled on her night dress?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)