|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alvaro say the not so handsome man's ears are not as big as?
(a) His heart.
(b) His hands.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His feet.
2. What is Rosa making plans to do?
(a) Go on a picnic.
(b) Find some drugs.
(c) Go to a concert.
(d) Go on holiday.
3. What does Serafina give Alvaro as a gift?
(a) A watch.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A shirt.
(d) A pair of gloves.
4. Who does Serafina say had been outside?
5. For what was Serafina saving the undergarments Rosa is wearing?
(a) Rosa's wedding.
(b) Rosa's graduation.
(c) Her wedding anniversay.
(d) Rosa's engagement.
6. What religion did Jack swear he was?
7. What part of Serafina's body does Alvaro pinch?
(a) Her arm.
(b) Her backside.
(c) Her thigh.
(d) Her stomach.
8. What does Serafina put in her purse?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A gun.
9. Where does Alvaro say it is winter?
(a) In his head.
(b) In Sicily.
(c) In his heart.
(d) In his house.
10. Who does Alvaro phone?
11. What does Alvaro call the salesman?
(a) A roadhog.
(b) An idiot.
(c) A simpleton.
(d) A player.
12. What does Father de Leo say Serafina still is?
(a) A pure woman.
(b) A young woman.
(c) A girl.
(d) A beautiful woman.
13. What does Serafina mention to Rosa as she leaves the house?
(a) Her undergarments.
(b) Her graduation certificate.
(c) Her wristwatch.
(d) The cold weather.
14. What kind of watch did Serafina buy for Rosa?
(a) A Donova.
(b) A Swiss.
(c) A Bulova.
(d) A Timex.
15. Who does Rosa say she does not want to be like?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Father de Leo want Serafina to attend more often?
2. Where did Rosa run to when Jack told her she was beautiful?
3. What does Serafina start to arrange on the tray?
4. What does Serafina ask the priest to tell her?
5. What does Jack plan to rent out?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)