|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serafina say it means when she feels the burn of a rose in her chest?
(a) She has conceived.
(b) She is getting married.
(c) She is in love.
(d) She is going to move away.
2. What does Serafina say used to be her religion?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her job.
(d) Her family,
3. Why does Serafina say Alvaro should not have bought her chocolates?
(a) They are expensive.
(b) She does not like the taste.
(c) She is already fat.
(d) She is allergic to them.
4. Who enters the house when Rosa leaves?
(d) Father de Leo.
5. Who is the next person to visit Serafina?
(c) A salesman.
(d) The mayor.
6. What does Serafina put in her purse?
(a) A gun.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A knife.
(d) A notebook.
7. Who does Serafina say is always watching?
(b) Lady Madonna.
(d) Father de Leo.
8. What does Alvaro say the not so handsome man's ears are not as big as?
(a) His feet.
(b) His heart.
(c) His hands.
(d) His eyes.
9. What does the priest call Serafina when she threatens to break her husband's urn?
(a) An animal.
(b) A thug.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A simpleton.
10. What does Serafina say gives them enough light?
(a) The moon.
(b) The sun.
(c) The candles.
(d) The television.
11. Who does Alvaro phone?
12. Who approaches the house at the beginning of this scene?
(b) Father de Leo.
13. What does Serafina say a woman can be strong like?
(a) A lion.
(b) A wall.
(c) A President.
(d) A man.
14. What bar does Serafina say Alvaro should go to?
(a) The Square Roof.
(b) The Shepherd's Inn
(c) The Love Nest.
(d) The Orange Night.
15. What kind of alcohol is Alvaro carrying?
(b) Jack Daniels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosa say she has broken the piggy bank?
2. What does Jack plan to rent out?
3. How does Serafina try to hurt the priest?
4. What does Serafina throw against the wall?
5. What does Rosa tell Jack she is old enough to do?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)