|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alvaro chop for Serafina's head?
2. What does Father de Leo say Serafina broke the rules of?
(a) The Church.
(b) The bible.
(c) The community.
(d) The country.
3. Who does Alvaro phone?
4. Why does Serafina say Alvaro should not have bought her chocolates?
(a) She is allergic to them.
(b) She is already fat.
(c) They are expensive.
(d) She does not like the taste.
5. What was the part of Alvaro that did not not remind Serafina of Rosario?
(a) His hair.
(b) His hands.
(c) His legs.
(d) His face.
6. Who enters the house when Rosa leaves?
(b) Father de Leo.
7. What does Jack say Rosa is?
8. What does the priest call Serafina when she threatens to break her husband's urn?
(a) A thug.
(b) A simpleton.
(c) An idiot.
(d) An animal.
9. What does Serafina treat Alvaro like?
(a) A stranger.
(b) A rapist.
(c) A husband.
(d) A criminal.
10. Who approaches the house at the beginning of this scene?
(d) Father de Leo.
11. What kind of watch did Serafina buy for Rosa?
(a) A Swiss.
(b) A Timex.
(c) A Donova.
(d) A Bulova.
12. What is the name of the first book Jack shows Serafina?
(a) The American Splendour.
(b) The Digest of Knowledge.
(c) Gideon's Bible.
(d) The Fountain of Knowledge.
13. Who does Rosa say her mother is dreaming of?
(c) Father de Leo.
14. Who does Serafina say Alvaro should never try to fool?
(a) The police.
15. What has Serafina spilled on her night dress?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Serafina asking the Lady Madonna to give her?
2. Why does Rosa say she has broken the piggy bank?
3. Who is the next person to visit Serafina?
4. What has Jack bought for Serafina?
5. For what was Serafina saving the undergarments Rosa is wearing?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)