|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Serafina waiting for?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her sister.
2. What does Rosa say her husband's skin was as smooth as?
(d) A rose petal.
3. What is Serafina wearing?
(a) A blue mini skirt.
(b) A pink slip.
(c) A night dress.
(d) A black shawl.
4. What does the doctor say Serafina had lost?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her baby.
5. What does Flora say Rosario was smuggling under the bananas?
6. Where did Rose meet Jack?
(a) A high school dance.
(b) On holiday.
(c) A bar.
(d) The graduation dance.
7. What does Serafina ask the group not to do?
(c) Come in.
(d) Sit down.
8. What does Assunta say her powder will do to Serafina's husband?
(a) Make him do the housework.
(b) Make him more potent.
(c) Make him work harder.
(d) Make him fall in love.
9. Who did Rose want Peppina to call?
10. What type of material is Serafina holding?
11. Who pleads with Serafina to release the graduation dresses?
(b) Miss Yorke.
12. What is the name of Serafina's husband?
13. Who pulled Rose away from the window?
14. What of the following words best describes Serafina?
15. What does Serafina say Bessie and Flora are crazy about?
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Rosario's body when his vehicle crashed?
2. Who is Rosario making his last run for that night?
3. Who did Peppina hear calling to her from inside the house?
4. What is the name of Serafina's daughter?
5. What two cities is the play's setting located between?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)