|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Serafina worried she will be late for?
(a) The graduation ceremony.
(b) The wedding ceremony.
(c) The cinema.
(d) A dinner date.
2. What kind of entertainers are Flora and Bessie?
3. Who does Serafina not want the women to behave improper in front of?
(c) Her dead husband.
(d) The dog.
4. What did Estelle have tattooed onto her chest?
(a) Rosario's name.
(b) A bluebell.
(c) A rose.
(d) A heart.
5. What city are Bessie and Flora catching a train to?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
6. How did Rosario die?
(a) He burned to death.
(b) He was shot in the head.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He drowned.
7. Who does Serafina blame for her recent trouble with her daughter?
(a) Her dead husband.
(b) The local boys.
(d) The school.
8. What does Rosa say she is ashamed of?
(a) Her education.
(b) The house.
(c) How she lives.
(d) Her mother.
9. Who did Rose want Peppina to call?
10. What do the women beat Estelle with?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) Her roses.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A whip.
11. What is Serafina's surname?
(b) La San.
(d) Delle Rose.
12. What does Flora say Rosario was smuggling under the bananas?
13. What does Rose have tied around her wrist?
(a) A piece of string.
(b) A piece of rope.
(c) A rag.
(d) A hankerchief.
14. What needs to be repaired?
(a) The church.
(b) The cottage.
(c) The car.
(d) The swimming pool.
15. Why does Serafina want Rosario's body cremated?
(a) To upset the Catholic Church.
(b) So she does not have to see his body.
(c) To scatter them in Scilliy.
(d) So she can keep his ashes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does this scene take place in?
2. What does Serafina say she has lost?
3. What is Jack's job?
4. What kind of truck did Rosario drive for the Romano Brothers?
5. What does Estelle want made?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)