Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Assunta say her powder will do to Serafina's husband?
(a) Make him fall in love.
(b) Make him work harder.
(c) Make him more potent.
(d) Make him do the housework.
2. What does Serafina want someone to take away from Rosa?
(a) A clock.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A brick.
3. What does Estelle want made?
(a) A dress.
(b) A shirt.
4. Who is Rosario making his last run for that night?
(a) Brothers Mercutio.
(b) Brothers Grimm.
(c) Brothers Coen.
(d) Brothers Romano.
5. What part of her body does Serafina clutch?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her knee.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her throat.
6. What language does Miss Yorke say she speaks?
7. What does Flora say she and Bessie will do if Serafina does not give them the blouse?
(a) Damage her car.
(b) Report her.
(c) Sit on the lawn.
(d) Damage her house.
8. Who is Serafina waiting for?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her son.
9. Why do the women decide against calling the police?
(a) They are on the run.
(b) The police are corrupt.
(c) They don't want more trouble.
(d) The police have better things to do.
10. What does Serafina say her husband had a body like?
(a) A body builder.
(b) A young boy.
(c) An old man.
(d) A teenager.
11. Who do the women consider calling?
(a) Their husbands.
(c) The army.
(d) The police.
12. What is Serafina wearing?
(a) A black shawl.
(b) A blue mini skirt.
(c) A night dress.
(d) A pink slip.
13. How did Rosario die?
(a) He was shot in the head.
(b) He had a heart attack.
(c) He drowned.
(d) He burned to death.
14. What are people in New Orleans dropping out of windows?
(a) Paper bags filled with water.
(c) Balloons filled with water.
15. Who are the graduation dresses for?
(a) The women.
(b) The women's granddaughters.
(c) The women's daughters.
(d) The women's cutomers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Assunta's job?
2. What does Estelle do to the boy?
3. Why does Serafina want Rosario's body cremated?
4. What are the mothers demanding Serafina give them?
5. What can Serafina hear in the distance?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)