|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of material is Serafina holding?
2. What does the priest not want to happen to Rosario's body?
(a) For it to be buried.
(b) For it to be sent back to Italy.
(c) For it to be disfigured.
(d) For it to be cremated.
3. What part of her body does Serafina clutch?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her throat.
(c) Her knee.
(d) Her arm.
4. Who had been Rosario's lover?
5. Who is Serafina waiting for?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her daughter.
6. Who are the graduation dresses for?
(a) The women's cutomers.
(b) The women's granddaughters.
(c) The women's daughters.
(d) The women.
7. What is Serafina giving Rosa as her graduation present?
(a) A dress.
(b) A car.
(c) A watch.
(d) A book.
8. Why do the women decide against calling the police?
(a) The police are corrupt.
(b) They don't want more trouble.
(c) The police have better things to do.
(d) They are on the run.
9. What are the mothers demanding Serafina give them?
(a) Funeral suits.
(b) Baseball uniforms.
(c) Graduation dresses.
(d) School uniforms.
10. What two cities is the play's setting located between?
(a) Los Angeles and San Francisco.
(b) Houston and Dallas.
(c) New Orleans and Mobile.
(d) New York and New Jersey.
11. Which of the characters is dead?
12. What is Rosario's mark?
(a) A rose petal.
(b) A bluebell tattoo.
(c) A rose heart.
(d) A rose tattoo.
13. What did Rose tell Peppina had been locked up?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her money.
(c) Her keys.
(d) Her clothes.
14. What does Peppina say Rosa was wearing when she turned to look at her?
(a) A black dress.
(d) A night dress.
15. Who pleads with Serafina to release the graduation dresses?
(c) Miss Yorke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women beat Estelle with?
2. What do the thorns tear from Rosa's face?
3. What ethnic group is the area mostly populated with?
4. What does Estelle ask Serafina about?
5. Who did Peppina hear calling to her from inside the house?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)