|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the doctor say Assunta should inject Serafina with the morphine?
(a) If she talks about her husband.
(b) When she becomes hysterical.
(c) When she hits out.
(d) When she tries to get up.
2. What does Rose have tied around her wrist?
(a) A piece of rope.
(b) A piece of string.
(c) A hankerchief.
(d) A rag.
3. What is Estelle carrying a bouquet of?
(a) Blue bells.
(b) Fox gloves.
4. Which of the group opens the house door?
(d) Father de Leo.
5. What language does Miss Yorke say she speaks?
6. What is Jack's job?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A sailor.
(c) A builder.
(d) A barman.
7. What do the thorns tear from Rosa's face?
(a) Her bandage.
(b) Her eye.
(c) Her veil.
(d) Her nose.
8. What is the name of the woman who comes to the house in this scene?
9. Who does Serafina blame for her recent trouble with her daughter?
(b) The local boys.
(c) The school.
(d) Her dead husband.
10. Who did Peppina hear calling to her from inside the house?
11. What do the women beat Estelle with?
(a) A whip.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) Her roses.
12. What kind of drug does the doctor give Assunta to give to Serafina?
13. What did Estelle have tattooed onto her chest?
(a) A bluebell.
(b) A rose.
(c) Rosario's name.
(d) A heart.
14. Who does Estelle yell is dead?
(a) Her lover.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her papa.
(d) Her best friend.
15. What part of her body does Serafina clutch?
(a) Her arm.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her knee.
(d) Her throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ethnic group is the area mostly populated with?
2. Who will not allow Rosario's body to be cremated?
3. What needs to be repaired?
4. What does the sign in the window say?
5. Who does Serafina not want the women to behave improper in front of?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)