|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serafina ask the group not to do?
(c) Sit down.
(d) Come in.
2. What does Serafina say Bessie and Flora are crazy about?
(d) New Orleans.
3. Who does Serafina not want the women to behave improper in front of?
(b) Her dead husband.
(c) The dog.
4. What do the women say they could call Serafina to get her to open the door?
5. Who is Rosario making his last run for that night?
(a) Brothers Romano.
(b) Brothers Grimm.
(c) Brothers Mercutio.
(d) Brothers Coen.
6. What is Rosario's mark?
(a) A rose tattoo.
(b) A rose heart.
(c) A bluebell tattoo.
(d) A rose petal.
7. What does Serafina shout at the women?
8. What is the name of the priest?
(a) Father de Leo.
(b) Father Donald.
(c) Father de Niro.
(d) Father de Rio.
9. Which of the characters is dead?
10. What kind of entertainers are Flora and Bessie?
11. What did Estelle have tattooed onto her chest?
(a) A rose.
(b) A heart.
(c) Rosario's name.
(d) A bluebell.
12. What ethnic group is the area mostly populated with?
(b) African Americans.
13. Why do the women decide against calling the police?
(a) They are on the run.
(b) The police are corrupt.
(c) They don't want more trouble.
(d) The police have better things to do.
14. What happened to Rosario's body when his vehicle crashed?
(a) It was crushed.
(b) It was split in half.
(c) It was burned.
(d) It was thrown onto the road.
15. What is Serafina giving Rosa as her graduation present?
(a) A car.
(b) A watch.
(c) A book.
(d) A dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosario put in his hair?
2. What does the doctor say Serafina had lost?
3. Who does Serafina blame for her recent trouble with her daughter?
4. What does Serafina say her husband had a body like?
5. What does Miss Yorke ask for?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)