|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of material is Serafina holding?
2. What was Estelle going to give Rosario as a gift?
(a) A shirt.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) An ashtray.
(d) A television.
3. Who does Estelle yell is dead?
(a) Her papa.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her lover.
4. What kind of drug does the doctor give Assunta to give to Serafina?
5. What two cities is the play's setting located between?
(a) New York and New Jersey.
(b) New Orleans and Mobile.
(c) Los Angeles and San Francisco.
(d) Houston and Dallas.
6. Who does Serafina not want the women to behave improper in front of?
(b) The dog.
(d) Her dead husband.
7. What is the name of Serafina's daughter?
8. What does Flora say she and Bessie will do if Serafina does not give them the blouse?
(a) Report her.
(b) Damage her car.
(c) Damage her house.
(d) Sit on the lawn.
9. What city are Bessie and Flora catching a train to?
(a) New York.
(b) New Orleans.
(c) Los Angeles.
10. What is Rosario's job?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A bricklayer.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A truck driver.
11. What is Serafina wearing?
(a) A blue mini skirt.
(b) A night dress.
(c) A black shawl.
(d) A pink slip.
12. What did Estelle have tattooed onto her chest?
(a) Rosario's name.
(b) A bluebell.
(c) A rose.
(d) A heart.
13. What language does Miss Yorke say she speaks?
14. Who pleads with Serafina to release the graduation dresses?
(c) Miss Yorke.
15. Why do the women decide against calling the police?
(a) The police are corrupt.
(b) The police have better things to do.
(c) They are on the run.
(d) They don't want more trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of her body does Serafina clutch?
2. What needs to be repaired?
3. What is Jack's job?
4. Where did Rose meet Jack?
5. What month does this scene take place in?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)