|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Estelle yell is dead?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her lover.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her papa.
2. What can Serafina hear in the distance?
(a) The high school band.
(b) The church bells.
(c) The highway.
(d) Boys playing.
3. What does Rose have tied around her wrist?
(a) A piece of string.
(b) A rag.
(c) A piece of rope.
(d) A hankerchief.
4. What is the name of Serafina's husband?
5. What do the women say they could call Serafina to get her to open the door?
6. What of the following words best describes Serafina?
7. What does Miss Yorke ask for?
(b) The graduation dresses.
(d) The keys to the closet.
8. Who pleads with Serafina to release the graduation dresses?
(a) Miss Yorke.
9. What is Rosario's mark?
(a) A rose heart.
(b) A rose tattoo.
(c) A rose petal.
(d) A bluebell tattoo.
10. What type of material is Serafina holding?
11. What did Estelle have tattooed onto her chest?
(a) A rose.
(b) Rosario's name.
(c) A heart.
(d) A bluebell.
12. Who does Serafina blame for her recent trouble with her daughter?
(a) Her dead husband.
(b) The school.
(c) The local boys.
13. Who does Serafina not want the women to behave improper in front of?
(b) Her dead husband.
(d) The dog.
14. What is the name of the woman who comes to the house in this scene?
15. What needs to be repaired?
(a) The church.
(b) The car.
(c) The cottage.
(d) The swimming pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pulled Rose away from the window?
2. What kind of drug does the doctor give Assunta to give to Serafina?
3. What does Estelle ask Serafina about?
4. What month does this scene take place in?
5. What does Serafina say her husband had a body like?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)