Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Scene 1
1. What two cities is the play's setting located between?
2. What ethnic group is the area mostly populated with?
3. What needs to be repaired?
4. What color is the cottage wallpaper?
5. What does the sign in the window say?
6. What is Serafina's surname?
7. Who is Serafina waiting for?
8. What is the name of Serafina's husband?
9. What of the following words best describes Serafina?
10. What is the name of Serafina's daughter?
11. What is Assunta's job?
12. What does Assunta say her powder will do to Serafina's husband?
13. What is Rosario's mark?
14. What is Rosario's job?
This section contains 1,596 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)