|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Serafina's surname?
(a) La San.
(c) Delle Rose.
2. What does Serafina make Jack kneel in front of?
(b) The Madonna.
(c) Her husband's ashes.
(d) The television.
3. What is the name of the priest?
(a) Father de Leo.
(b) Father Donald.
(c) Father de Niro.
(d) Father de Rio.
4. What does Alvaro say the not so handsome man's ears are not as big as?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His hands.
(c) His feet.
(d) His heart.
5. What are the mothers demanding Serafina give them?
(a) Graduation dresses.
(b) Baseball uniforms.
(c) School uniforms.
(d) Funeral suits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Jack bought for Serafina?
2. What does Peppina say Rosa was wearing when she turned to look at her?
3. What month does this scene take place in?
4. Who does the salesman say he will report Alvaro to?
5. What does the priest not want to happen to Rosario's body?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)