|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Serafina wearing?
(a) A pink slip.
(b) A blue mini skirt.
(c) A black shawl.
(d) A night dress.
2. What can Serafina hear in the distance?
(a) Boys playing.
(b) The highway.
(c) The church bells.
(d) The high school band.
3. What two cities is the play's setting located between?
(a) Houston and Dallas.
(b) Los Angeles and San Francisco.
(c) New Orleans and Mobile.
(d) New York and New Jersey.
4. What bar does Serafina say Alvaro should go to?
(a) The Square Roof.
(b) The Love Nest.
(c) The Shepherd's Inn
(d) The Orange Night.
5. Who does the salesman say he will report Alvaro to?
(a) Alvaro's mother.
(b) The sheriff.
(c) The mayor.
(d) Alvaro's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Serafina shout at the women?
2. What item of her clothing does Serafina find uncomfortable?
3. What do the thorns tear from Rosa's face?
4. Which of the characters is dead?
5. What did Jack say to Rosa on the dance floor?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)