|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of watch did Serafina buy for Rosa?
(a) A Swiss.
(b) A Timex.
(c) A Bulova.
(d) A Donova.
2. What does Rosario put in his hair?
(a) Rose oil.
(b) Brille cream.
(c) Whiskey cream.
(d) Olive oil.
3. What does Serafina ask the group not to do?
(c) Come in.
(d) Sit down.
4. What is Assunta's job?
(a) A dressmaker.
(b) An herbalist.
(c) A cook.
(d) A nurse.
5. What does Jack admit he still is?
(a) A virgin.
(b) A teenager.
(c) A student.
(d) A little boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two cities is the play's setting located between?
2. What color is the cottage wallpaper?
3. Why do the women decide against calling the police?
4. What is the name of the first book Jack shows Serafina?
5. What ethnic group is the area mostly populated with?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)