|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serafina shout at the women?
2. What does Serafina give Alvaro as a gift?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A watch.
(c) A pair of gloves.
(d) A shirt.
3. What did Jack say to Rosa on the dance floor?
(a) You are dancing too close.
(b) You are beautiful.
(c) You are a ball of fun.
(d) You could be a model.
4. What part of her body does Serafina clutch?
(a) Her throat.
(b) Her knee.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her hair.
5. Which of the group opens the house door?
(a) Father de Leo.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the doctor say Assunta should inject Serafina with the morphine?
2. What does Rosa ask Jack to describe to Serafina?
3. Who pleads with Serafina to release the graduation dresses?
4. What two cities is the play's setting located between?
5. What does the sign in the window say?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)