|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Serafina want Rosario's body cremated?
(a) So she can keep his ashes.
(b) So she does not have to see his body.
(c) To scatter them in Scilliy.
(d) To upset the Catholic Church.
2. Who pleads with Serafina to release the graduation dresses?
(c) Miss Yorke.
3. Who does the group agree should tell Serafina the news?
(a) Father de Leo.
4. Who will not allow Rosario's body to be cremated?
(a) Rosario's father.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) The local community.
(d) Rosario's mother.
5. What kind of truck did Rosario drive for the Romano Brothers?
(a) A drinks truck.
(b) A medical truck.
(c) A fruit truck.
(d) An ice cream truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the women consider calling?
2. What language does Miss Yorke say she speaks?
3. What ethnic group is the area mostly populated with?
4. What can the audience hear inside the house?
5. What type of material is Serafina holding?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)