|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serafina say is now her only concern?
(a) The graduation dresses.
(b) Her husband's ashes.
(c) The happiness of her daughter.
(d) Her own happiness.
2. What is Serafina giving Rosa as her graduation present?
(a) A watch.
(b) A book.
(c) A car.
(d) A dress.
3. Why does Father de Leo not want Rosario's body to be cremated?
(a) It is against Serafina's wishes.
(b) It is an abomination of the Catholic Church.
(c) Serafina cannot afford such a funeral.
(d) It is against Rosario's wishes.
4. What is Estelle's surname?
5. Who are the graduation dresses for?
(a) The women.
(b) The women's cutomers.
(c) The women's daughters.
(d) The women's granddaughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Yorke ask for?
2. Why does Serafina want Rosario's body cremated?
3. What is Jack's job?
4. What is Estelle carrying a bouquet of?
5. What does Rosario put in his hair?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)