|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serafina say is now her only concern?
(a) Her husband's ashes.
(b) The graduation dresses.
(c) The happiness of her daughter.
(d) Her own happiness.
2. What is Miss Yorke's job?
(a) A dressmaker.
(b) A secretary.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A housewife.
3. What does Rose have tied around her wrist?
(a) A rag.
(b) A piece of rope.
(c) A piece of string.
(d) A hankerchief.
4. What are people in New Orleans dropping out of windows?
(b) Balloons filled with water.
(c) Paper bags filled with water.
5. Who is Father de Leo talking to at the beginning of the scene?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Serafina blame for her recent trouble with her daughter?
2. What does Serafina want someone to take away from Rosa?
3. What does the sign in the window say?
4. What does Rosario put in his hair?
5. What part of her body does Serafina clutch?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)