|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosario's mark?
(a) A rose heart.
(b) A rose petal.
(c) A bluebell tattoo.
(d) A rose tattoo.
2. What needs to be repaired?
(a) The swimming pool.
(b) The cottage.
(c) The church.
(d) The car.
3. What of the following words best describes Serafina?
4. What type of material is Serafina holding?
5. When does the doctor say Assunta should inject Serafina with the morphine?
(a) When she tries to get up.
(b) When she becomes hysterical.
(c) When she hits out.
(d) If she talks about her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Serafina waiting for?
2. What can the audience hear inside the house?
3. What is Assunta's job?
4. Which of the characters is dead?
5. What does Estelle ask Serafina about?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)