|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the graduation dresses for?
(a) The women's daughters.
(b) The women's granddaughters.
(c) The women.
(d) The women's cutomers.
2. What two cities is the play's setting located between?
(a) New Orleans and Mobile.
(b) Los Angeles and San Francisco.
(c) Houston and Dallas.
(d) New York and New Jersey.
3. What does Estelle do to the boy?
(a) Kicks him.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Hits him.
(d) Licks him.
4. What ethnic group is the area mostly populated with?
(a) African Americans.
5. What is the name of the woman who comes to the house in this scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of her body does Serafina clutch?
2. Which of the characters is dead?
3. How did Rosario die?
4. What of the following words best describes Serafina?
5. What did Rose tell Peppina had been locked up?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)