|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the graduation dresses for?
(a) The women's granddaughters.
(b) The women's daughters.
(c) The women.
(d) The women's cutomers.
2. What color is the cottage wallpaper?
3. Why does Serafina want Rosario's body cremated?
(a) To upset the Catholic Church.
(b) To scatter them in Scilliy.
(c) So she can keep his ashes.
(d) So she does not have to see his body.
4. What is Estelle carrying a bouquet of?
(c) Blue bells.
(d) Fox gloves.
5. What part of her body does Serafina clutch?
(a) Her knee.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the doctor say Assunta should inject Serafina with the morphine?
2. What two cities is the play's setting located between?
3. What does Serafina ask the group not to do?
4. What ethnic group is the area mostly populated with?
5. What needs to be repaired?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)