|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Father de Leo not want Rosario's body to be cremated?
(a) It is an abomination of the Catholic Church.
(b) It is against Serafina's wishes.
(c) It is against Rosario's wishes.
(d) Serafina cannot afford such a funeral.
2. What type of material is Serafina holding?
3. What is Rosario's mark?
(a) A rose tattoo.
(b) A rose petal.
(c) A rose heart.
(d) A bluebell tattoo.
4. Who will not allow Rosario's body to be cremated?
(a) Rosario's mother.
(b) The local community.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) Rosario's father.
5. What does the doctor say Serafina had lost?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her baby.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Estelle ask Serafina about?
2. What was Estelle going to give Rosario as a gift?
3. What can the audience hear inside the house?
4. When does the doctor say Assunta should inject Serafina with the morphine?
5. How did Rosario die?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)