|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serafina want someone to take away from Rosa?
(a) A brick.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A clock.
2. What city are Bessie and Flora catching a train to?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New Orleans.
3. What does Jack admit he still is?
(a) A little boy.
(b) A student.
(c) A teenager.
(d) A virgin.
4. What does Rose have tied around her wrist?
(a) A rag.
(b) A piece of string.
(c) A hankerchief.
(d) A piece of rope.
5. What does Serafina make Jack kneel in front of?
(b) The television.
(c) Her husband's ashes.
(d) The Madonna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack say Rosa is?
2. What does Peppina say Rosa was wearing when she turned to look at her?
3. What does Flora say Rosario was smuggling under the bananas?
4. What did Estelle have tattooed onto her chest?
5. Who does Serafina blame for her recent trouble with her daughter?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)