|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of entertainers are Flora and Bessie?
2. What language does Miss Yorke say she speaks?
3. What does Serafina shout at the women?
4. Who pulled Rose away from the window?
5. When does the doctor say Assunta should inject Serafina with the morphine?
(a) When she becomes hysterical.
(b) If she talks about her husband.
(c) When she tries to get up.
(d) When she hits out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who comes to the house in this scene?
2. What does Serafina want someone to take away from Rosa?
3. What can the audience hear inside the house?
4. What does Jack admit he still is?
5. What kind of truck did Rosario drive for the Romano Brothers?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)