|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Miss Yorke say she speaks?
2. What does Serafina say she has lost?
(a) Her daughter's love.
(b) Her husband's love.
(c) Her virginity.
(d) Her daughter's gift.
3. Why does Serafina want Rosario's body cremated?
(a) So she does not have to see his body.
(b) To upset the Catholic Church.
(c) So she can keep his ashes.
(d) To scatter them in Scilliy.
4. What is Estelle's surname?
5. How does Serafina think her daughter has hurt herself?
(a) Sliced her eye.
(b) Stabbed her knee.
(c) Slit her throat.
(d) Slit her wrists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters is dead?
2. What does Estelle do to the boy?
3. What does Rosa say she is ashamed of?
4. What are the two books tied with?
5. Where did Rosa run to when Jack told her she was beautiful?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)