|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the person who plans the Citibank robbery describe the precision necessary to pull off the heist?
(a) On a curve with an average of the power of world leaders.
(b) On a numerical scale of 9.9999 out of 10.
(c) As a percentage of 99.999 out of 100.
(d) As a letter grade-point average of 3.999 out of 4.
2. What kind of pets did the person who shot himself have?
3. What happens to the Parkers when the Mastermind shows up?
(a) He eats caviar with them
(b) He shoots them.
(c) He throws Brianne off the balcony.
(d) He poisons them.
4. Where does Christine work?
(a) At Bank of America.
(b) The FBI building.
(c) At a hair salon in Baltimore.
(d) Sojourner Truth School.
5. Does the Citibank robbery end on time?
(a) No, it is way late because the vault wouldn't open.
(b) Yes, ten seconds early.
(c) No, it is 52 seconds late.
(d) Right on the dot, just as planned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is held up in the robbery and has a message for Cross and Cavalierre?
2. Where is Lucy Rhys-Cousins killed?
3. What is Darryl Snow's apparent nickname?
4. How does the Citibank robber feel about committing the robbery?
5. In what city does the Citbank robbery take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. The Mastermind writes letters to higher-ups in bank corporations. What are they about? Does he send them? Where does he put them?
2. Does Kyle Craig like parties? How does the author indicate this?
3. Why does the Mastermind kill the Parkers after all they had done for him?
4. In the first chapter, is it clear as to whether or not Brianne Parker is serious about harming the bank teller if she doesn't do what she says? How does the author show Brianne's attitude about being a female bank robber?
5. Why is Mr. Blue mad at the Chase Manhattan bank manager's wife, Victoria Casselman? What does he do to her?
6. From whom do the banks in the book generally receive hate mail? What does Cross do to investigate hate mail related to the robberies?
7. Why does Brianne feel confident and in control of the situation at Citibank?
8. What are Damon and Jannie doing when Jannie falls down? Did he mean to hurt Jannie?
9. Why does Kyle Craig want Cross to work on the Citibank robbery case?
10. Where is Jannie's tumor located and is it serious?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)