|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does VCU stand for?
(a) Victim Care Unit.
(b) Variant Coersion Underwriter.
(c) Violent Crime Unit.
(d) Virginia Commercial Usage.
2. How does Cross find the hostages in the third robbery?
(a) Gagged with black tape.
(b) Shot dead.
(c) Poisoned like the Parkers.
(d) Gone from the premises.
3. What is probably wrong with Jannie after Damon punches her?
(a) She is feeling a little queasy.
(b) Nothing, she's just upset.
(c) She has a broken arm.
(d) She has had a seizure.
4. Who shows up at the end of the party?
(a) Cross' ex-wife.
(b) Kyle Craig from the FBI.
(c) A neighbor, who comes running in with news.
(d) John Calhoun from the Department of Homeland Security.
5. What kind of pets did the person who shot himself have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Cross and Sampson chase in Chapter 8?
2. Why does Cross take his kids into the basement?
3. In what region have robberies been committed in the past to which the FBI compares the current robberies?
4. How do Brianne and Errol die?
5. What is Ms. Green's real name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Sampson have any hesitation in asking Cross about his troubled relationship with Christine? Who else does he ask about?
2. Why do you think Sampson and Cross address the drug dealer, Snowman, as Darryl?
3. Why does Brianne feel confident and in control of the situation at Citibank?
4. Where is Jannie's tumor located and is it serious?
5. Why does the Mastermind kill the Parkers after all they had done for him?
6. If the bank manager had opened the vault immediately when asked to do so, would her family have been spared? Did Brianne know what would happen to the hostages all along?
7. Why does the Mastermind have Brianne and Errol do his dirty work instead of committing the horrible deeds himself?
8. With which drug does the Mastermind kill the second team of bank robbers? How does the drug work?
9. The Mastermind writes letters to higher-ups in bank corporations. What are they about? Does he send them? Where does he put them?
10. Where does Jannie think she is when she wakes up from surgery? What has Cross done to show camaraderie for her after her surgery?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)