|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the robbers hiding out when the Mastermind comes to see them?
(a) An abandoned hunting lodge.
(b) A shed on his land.
(c) A farmhouse.
(d) An abandoned apartment building.
2. What condition is the nanny in when she is murdered?
(a) She has a brain tumor.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She has multiple sclerosis.
(d) She had a seizure.
3. What does Sampson do with the baby?
(a) Finds a blanket to wrap him in so he won't be cold.
(b) Kidnaps him because he's not really who they think he is.
(c) Takes him outside to throw his diaper in the trash.
(d) Carries him around the party to pick up women.
4. What is the name of the senior FBI agent assigned to the second robbery?
(a) Benjamin Catalano.
(b) Susan Sorenson.
(c) Betsey Cavalierre.
(d) Andy Pilantes.
5. Who is the RN Cross talks to about Jannie's condition at the hospital?
(a) Nina Childs.
(b) Julietta Newton.
(c) Anne Reynolds.
(d) Nina Cervantes.
6. What does the robber do with the two Citibank employees before leaving with the money?
(a) Knocks them out in front of the vault.
(b) Takes them with her to get safely outside the bank.
(c) Locks them in the vault.
(d) Shoots them.
7. What does VCU stand for?
(a) Victim Care Unit.
(b) Variant Coersion Underwriter.
(c) Virginia Commercial Usage.
(d) Violent Crime Unit.
8. Why does Cross take his kids into the basement?
(a) For their weekly boxing lesson.
(b) They need to clean up before Nana comes down.
(c) Because the tornado siren go off.
(d) He has to tell them something serious.
9. In what city does the Citbank robbery take place?
(a) Arlington, Virginia.
(b) Chevy Chase, Maryland.
(c) Rosslyn, Virginia.
(d) Silver Spring, Maryland.
10. What does Jannie call the staff when they keep taking blood for tests?
(a) Mosquit hawks.
11. Who mostly sends hate mail to banks?
(a) People who are denied loans or have had foreclosures.
(b) People who have been fired from financial-institution jobs.
(c) People from Third World countries who hate capitalism.
(d) People in psychiatric hospitals.
12. How do Brianne and Errol die?
(a) They are poisoned with arsenic.
(b) They are poisoned with Anectine.
(c) Their throats are slit.
(d) They are shot execution-style.
13. What kind of apartments are the ones on First Avenue?
(a) Old, beaten-down projects.
(b) Converted lofts.
(c) The most expensive apartment homes in the city.
(d) Nice low-cost housing for families.
14. Where was Christine held captive?
(c) Long Island.
15. What device does the senior FBI agent think the robbers used to keep tab on the police?
(a) A bug they planted at headquarters.
(b) A surveillance camera.
(c) A police scanner.
(d) A lookout.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Christine after her ordeal a year ago?
2. Where does the second robbery occur?
3. What is the name of the bank hit in the third robbery?
4. What time of day is it when Cross locates Jannie at the hospital?
5. How does the Citibank robber feel about committing the robbery?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)