|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies in the Chase Manhattan Bank robbery?
(a) The bank employees only.
(b) The hostages only.
(c) No one.
(d) The bank employees and the bank manager's wife.
2. What happens when Cross calls Christine in Chapter 7?
(a) She picks up the phone and they talk about their relationship.
(b) She talks to him, then slams the phone down.
(c) She doesn't return his calls.
(d) She thinks they are prank calls and calls the police.
3. How many people die in the second robbery?
4. Who is the RN Cross talks to about Jannie's condition at the hospital?
(a) Anne Reynolds.
(b) Julietta Newton.
(c) Nina Cervantes.
(d) Nina Childs.
5. Where does Cross live?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Baltimore, Maryland.
(c) Arlington, Virginia.
(d) New York, New York.
6. Who shows up at the end of the party?
(a) John Calhoun from the Department of Homeland Security.
(b) Cross' ex-wife.
(c) Kyle Craig from the FBI.
(d) A neighbor, who comes running in with news.
7. Who is Lucy Rhys-Cousins' suspected killer?
(a) The Mastermind.
(b) Lucy Rhys-Cousins' crazy uncle from Holland.
(c) Agent Kyle Craig.
(d) Geoffrey Shafer, known as the Weasel.
8. Where does the second robbery occur?
(b) Chevy Chase.
(d) Falls Church.
9. What is the general appearance of the bank robber?
(a) Baby-faced and generally nondescript.
(b) Very athletic with extremely long hair.
(c) An older, motherly woman with glasses.
(d) Tall and striking.
10. What is the name of the senior FBI agent assigned to the second robbery?
(a) Betsey Cavalierre.
(b) Benjamin Catalano.
(c) Susan Sorenson.
(d) Andy Pilantes.
11. Where is Lucy Rhys-Cousins killed?
(a) A supermarket in London.
(b) A train station in Lyon.
(c) She is thrown from a plane over Germany.
(d) On the docks in Baltimore.
12. Which composer's music is Cross playing early in the morning?
13. What kind of party is Cross having?
(a) A graduation party.
(b) An anniversary party.
(c) A christening party.
(d) A birthday party.
14. What does Sampson call Cross as they head into the apartments?
(a) The Al-meister.
(b) Alexander the Great.
15. How do Brianne and Errol die?
(a) Their throats are slit.
(b) They are poisoned with arsenic.
(c) They are shot execution-style.
(d) They are poisoned with Anectine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cross and Sampson eat in Chapter 11?
2. What does VCU stand for?
3. How do Brianne's eyes look when they find her dead?
4. Who plans the Citibank robbery with the robber?
5. What is the name of Christine's therapist?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)