|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sampson call Cross as they head into the apartments?
(b) Alexander the Great.
(c) The Al-meister.
2. How many children does Cross have?
3. Which composer's music is Cross playing early in the morning?
4. The First Avenue apartments remind Alex's partner of which movie?
(a) "Night of the Living Dead."
(b) "Bonfire of the Vanities."
(c) "The Exorcist."
(d) "Dangerous Liaisons."
5. What happens when Cross calls Christine in Chapter 7?
(a) She talks to him, then slams the phone down.
(b) She thinks they are prank calls and calls the police.
(c) She doesn't return his calls.
(d) She picks up the phone and they talk about their relationship.
6. How do Brianne and Errol die?
(a) They are shot execution-style.
(b) Their throats are slit.
(c) They are poisoned with Anectine.
(d) They are poisoned with arsenic.
7. Does Cross want to discuss the Citibank robbery/murder case with the person who shows up at the end of the party?
(a) Yes, he needs to get back in the game.
(b) Yes, it will help advance his career.
(c) No, he wants to take the kids to the movies.
(d) No, it's his night off.
8. Who shows up at the end of the party?
(a) John Calhoun from the Department of Homeland Security.
(b) A neighbor, who comes running in with news.
(c) Kyle Craig from the FBI.
(d) Cross' ex-wife.
9. Who is Dr. Petito?
(a) A nickname for Alex's dog.
(b) The doctor who lives next door to the Cross family.
(c) Jannie's neurologist.
(d) A suspect in the robberies.
10. Who plans the Citibank robbery with the robber?
(a) The Commander.
(b) The Commandante.
(c) The Mastermind.
(d) The Virtuoso.
11. In what city does the Citbank robbery take place?
(a) Silver Spring, Maryland.
(b) Arlington, Virginia.
(c) Chevy Chase, Maryland.
(d) Rosslyn, Virginia.
12. What do Cross and Sampson do toward the end of the party?
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Get sick.
(d) Play video games.
13. Which movie does Darryl refer to at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) "Kill Bill."
(b) "The Blair Witch Project."
(c) "The Shining."
14. What does VCU stand for?
(a) Variant Coersion Underwriter.
(b) Virginia Commercial Usage.
(c) Victim Care Unit.
(d) Violent Crime Unit.
15. What happened to Christine about a year before?
(a) She was kidnapped and held prisoner for a year.
(b) She was wrongfully imprisoned on embezzlement charges.
(c) She was attacked and raped in an alley.
(d) She was brutally beaten in by gang members.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the informant Cross and Cavalierre talk to in Chapter 39?
2. What city's police department's importance is being disputed by the FBI agents regarding the third robbery?
3. What is the name of the man Cross and Sampson chase in Chapter 8?
4. Where do the FBI agents meet to discuss the robberies in Chapter 23?
5. Where does the second robbery occur?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)