|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Right Man, Chapters 123-126.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sampson do with the baby?
(a) Kidnaps him because he's not really who they think he is.
(b) Takes him outside to throw his diaper in the trash.
(c) Carries him around the party to pick up women.
(d) Finds a blanket to wrap him in so he won't be cold.
2. What does Christine do with baby Alex in Chapter 49?
(a) Keeps him away from Cross.
(b) Sends him home with her mother.
(c) Puts him up for adoption.
(d) Gives him to Cross.
3. What kind of apartments are the ones on First Avenue?
(a) Nice low-cost housing for families.
(b) The most expensive apartment homes in the city.
(c) Old, beaten-down projects.
(d) Converted lofts.
4. What happens when Damon accidentally punches Jannie a little too hard?
(a) Jannie tells Nana on him.
(b) Jannie starts crying and runs upstairs.
(c) Jannie hits the floor and starts to convulse.
(d) He pushes Jannie down to the ground.
5. How many children does Cross have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city's police department's importance is being disputed by the FBI agents regarding the third robbery?
2. How do Brianne and Errol die?
3. At the end of Part 3, where are the hostages being held?
4. How do Sampson and Cross investigate Hazelwood for the Mastermind?
5. How much money does Cross part with at the end of the conversation with his psychiatrist?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)