|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Right Man, Chapters 123-126.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Cross want to discuss the Citibank robbery/murder case with the person who shows up at the end of the party?
(a) Yes, he needs to get back in the game.
(b) No, he wants to take the kids to the movies.
(c) No, it's his night off.
(d) Yes, it will help advance his career.
2. What does Sampson call Cross as they head into the apartments?
(a) Alexander the Great.
(b) The Al-meister.
3. How was Christine after her ordeal a year ago?
(a) She was the same old Christine.
(b) She had changed a lot.
(c) She was hungry all the time.
(d) She learned to appreciate life more.
4. What does the Mastermind do with the letter he writes to Citibank?
(a) Deposits it in his file cabinet.
(b) Sends it registered mail to the chairman of Citibank.
(c) Sends it FedEx to the FBI to taunt them.
(d) Crumples it up and burns it with all his other letters.
5. What subject does Mrs. Casselman teach at Dumbarton Oaks High School?
(c) Algebra II.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sandy Greenberg?
2. Where is Lucy Rhys-Cousins killed?
3. What time does Mrs. Casselman leave the house in the morning that gets Mr. Blue so mad?
4. How is the lobby of the MetroHartford headquarters decorated?
5. What city's police department's importance is being disputed by the FBI agents regarding the third robbery?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)