|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 99-109.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls in the middle of the robbery?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The person who organized the robbery.
(c) The security company.
(d) The bank manager's husband.
2. Where does the Mastermind seem to go when the dirty cops follow him after meeting with him?
(a) St. Jude Children's Hospital.
(b) The blood bank.
(c) Hazelwood Veterans Hospital.
(d) St. Anthony's Hospital.
3. What composers' music does Cross play on piano to "soothe his soul" after he gets home from investigating the MetroHartford robbery?
(a) Tchaikovsky and Shostakovich.
(b) Debussy and Ravel.
(c) Bach and Mozart.
(d) Brahms and Chopin.
4. At the end of Part 3, where are the hostages being held?
(a) A silo just off the interstate.
(b) Donald Browne's farm.
(c) The original Pepperidge Farm.
(d) In an underground bunker.
5. Who is the prime suspect in the MetroHartford crime?
(a) Michael Brody.
(b) Dr. Petito.
(c) John Calvin.
(d) Mitchell Brand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Cross and Cavalierre feel about the deal Macdougall got?
2. What is on Jannie's T-shirt when she leaves the hospital?
3. What is the name of Christine's therapist?
4. Who has shot himself in the house that Cross and Cavalierre arrive at to interview the suspect who lives there?
5. What happened to Christine about a year before?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)