|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 99-109.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Damon accidentally punches Jannie a little too hard?
(a) Jannie hits the floor and starts to convulse.
(b) Jannie tells Nana on him.
(c) He pushes Jannie down to the ground.
(d) Jannie starts crying and runs upstairs.
2. What category do the robbers' pseudonyms fall under?
3. What is the difference between the current robberies and the ones in the past?
(a) No one was killed in the previous ones.
(b) No one was kidnapped in the previous robberies.
(c) The new robberies don't make the headlines.
(d) No one survived to talk about the previous ones.
4. How is the lobby of the MetroHartford headquarters decorated?
(a) French Provincial.
(b) Highly postmodern, with brushed steel and geometric chairs.
(c) High ceilings, lots of glass, black polished floors and modern art.
(d) Very down-home, with cloth curtains and comfortable furniture.
5. In what city does the Citbank robbery take place?
(a) Rosslyn, Virginia.
(b) Silver Spring, Maryland.
(c) Chevy Chase, Maryland.
(d) Arlington, Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the senior FBI agent assigned to the second robbery?
2. Who is held up in the robbery and has a message for Cross and Cavalierre?
3. At the end of Part 3, where are the hostages being held?
4. Who is Christine?
5. Does Cross want to discuss the Citibank robbery/murder case with the person who shows up at the end of the party?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)