|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 99-109.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the behavioral psychologist brought in to discuss the robberies?
(a) Dr. Grossman.
(b) Dr. Petito.
(c) Dr. Brand.
(d) Dr. Rodman.
2. What does Cross ask Macdougall about when he takes over the interview with the suspect from Detective Weiss?
(a) How many robberies Macdougall committed with the Mastermind.
(b) How old Macdougall is.
(c) What Macdougall thinks is important to tell the police.
(d) Why Macdougall punched Weiss in the head.
3. What is Sampson jokingly afraid happens to patients at Hazelwood Veterans Hospital?
(a) The doctors experiment on them.
(b) Everyone is on a Valium drip.
(c) They shove hoses down people's noses.
(d) They put people in solitary for months at a time.
4. What is the name of the tour bus company involved in the hijacking?
(a) Presidential Tours.
(b) Monument Bus Company.
(c) Washington on Wheels.
(d) Chesapeake Motor Coach.
5. Who is a suspect in the robberies from the D.C. area?
(a) Stephen Schnurmacher.
(b) Jimmy Doud.
(c) Victor Kenyon.
(d) Mitchell Brand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Cross tell Cavalierre to call when they hear the gun blast at the house they are investigating?
2. Who is Dr. Cioffi?
3. What music group is Jannie listening to on headphones?
4. Where does Cross see his psychiatrist?
5. In what city does the Citbank robbery take place?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)