|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 99-109.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition is the nanny in when she is murdered?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has a brain tumor.
(c) She had a seizure.
(d) She has multiple sclerosis.
2. What is the name of the man Cross and Sampson chase in Chapter 8?
(a) Dennis Robinson.
(b) Caleb Whiting.
(c) Cedric Montgomery.
(d) Oscar Robeson.
3. In what region have robberies been committed in the past to which the FBI compares the current robberies?
(a) The Rust Belt.
(b) The Southeast.
(c) The Midwest.
(d) The Tennessee Valley.
4. How many times had Macdougall met the Mastermind?
(a) Only once.
(d) A dozen or so.
5. What do people call the East Capitol Dwellings?
(a) The dog pound.
(b) A penitentiary on wheels.
(c) Solitary confinement for the masses.
(d) A subsidized human warehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the robbers the police study from the past to compare to the current string of robberies?
2. What type of gun does the armed, masked man point at the bus passengers?
3. What do Cross and Sampson do toward the end of the party?
4. What is the name of the senior FBI agent assigned to the second robbery?
5. What are the kids watching on television when the police break into Brand's apartment?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)