|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 110-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Washington, D.C., in the rankings of the safest U.S. cities in which to raise children, according to The Washington Post?
(a) Somewhere in the middle.
(b) Dead last.
(c) The second-safest.
(d) No. 1.
2. What is Ms. Green's real name?
(a) Gerry Grisham.
(b) Gina Gershon.
(c) Gersh Adamson.
(d) Anna Grisolm.
3. Where do the police and FBI set up to deal with the hijack situation?
(a) The Capitol Hilton.
(b) The Executive Suites.
(c) The White House lawn.
(d) The Mayflower Hotel.
4. What is especially dangerous about Mitchell Brand?
(a) He was know to shoot first and ask questions later.
(b) He used to be Special Forces in the Army.
(c) He had been a sniper in Viet Nam.
(d) He was a Section 8 in the Marines.
5. Where does the Mastermind seem to go when the dirty cops follow him after meeting with him?
(a) St. Jude Children's Hospital.
(b) St. Anthony's Hospital.
(c) The blood bank.
(d) Hazelwood Veterans Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Mrs. Casselman leave the house in the morning that gets Mr. Blue so mad?
2. Where does Cavalierre take Cross in her Saab when she picks him up from his house?
3. What does Jannie want to be when she grows up?
4. Which composer's music is Cross playing early in the morning?
5. What is the destination of the train from which the Mastermind demands the police throw the ransom?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)