|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 110-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Christine's therapist?
(a) Dr. Wittgenstein
(b) Dr. Belair.
(c) Dr. Smith.
(d) Dr. Petito.
2. How was Christine after her ordeal a year ago?
(a) She learned to appreciate life more.
(b) She was hungry all the time.
(c) She was the same old Christine.
(d) She had changed a lot.
3. How many times had Macdougall met the Mastermind?
(c) Only once.
(d) A dozen or so.
4. What does the Mastermind do with the letter he writes to Citibank?
(a) Sends it registered mail to the chairman of Citibank.
(b) Deposits it in his file cabinet.
(c) Sends it FedEx to the FBI to taunt them.
(d) Crumples it up and burns it with all his other letters.
5. Where does the fourth robbery, the Chase Manhattan Bank robbery, take place?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Annapolis, Maryland.
(c) Gaithersburg, Maryland.
(d) Baltimore, Maryland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jannie doing when Cross finally arrives at the hospital after studying the crime scene of the third robbery?
2. The First Avenue apartments remind Alex's partner of which movie?
3. Who is Theresa Lopez?
4. What is it called in old Cowboy-and-Indian movies when the Indians sneak into the enemy camp and touch one of the cowboys while he sleeps?
5. What was supposed to have happened to the hostages in the Citibank robbery?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)