|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 110-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the third robbery?
(a) There are no casualties.
(b) Customers are killed, too.
(c) A dog runs into the bank and bites one of the robbers.
(d) It happens when the cleaning crew is there at night.
2. Where does Cavalierre take Cross in her Saab when she picks him up from his house?
(a) To Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
(b) To the White House.
(c) To the Four Seasons Hotel.
(d) Back to Quantico.
3. What is the name of the bank hit in the third robbery?
(b) Washington Mutual.
(c) First Virginia.
(d) Bank of America.
4. Traces of what were found in the farmhouse sink?
(a) Chewing-tobacco saliva.
(b) Theatrical makeup.
(c) Hair dye.
5. Where does Cross live?
(a) Baltimore, Maryland.
(b) New York, New York.
(c) Arlington, Virginia.
(d) Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christine do with baby Alex in Chapter 49?
2. Who is the behavioral psychologist brought in to discuss the robberies?
3. How many people die in the second robbery?
4. Where does the second robbery occur?
5. Who masterminded the largest single bank robbery in history?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)