|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 55-68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cross live?
(a) Arlington, Virginia.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Baltimore, Maryland.
(d) New York, New York.
2. What is the destination of the train from which the Mastermind demands the police throw the ransom?
(d) New York.
3. Who is held up in the robbery and has a message for Cross and Cavalierre?
(a) The security guard.
(b) The bank manager.
(c) An early customer.
(d) John Dixon.
4. Does Cross want to discuss the Citibank robbery/murder case with the person who shows up at the end of the party?
(a) Yes, he needs to get back in the game.
(b) No, he wants to take the kids to the movies.
(c) No, it's his night off.
(d) Yes, it will help advance his career.
5. What does VCU stand for?
(a) Violent Crime Unit.
(b) Variant Coersion Underwriter.
(c) Victim Care Unit.
(d) Virginia Commercial Usage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the fourth robbery, the Chase Manhattan Bank robbery, take place?
2. What type of gun does the armed, masked man point at the bus passengers?
3. What city's police department's importance is being disputed by the FBI agents regarding the third robbery?
4. What subject does Mrs. Casselman teach at Dumbarton Oaks High School?
5. Who is the RN Cross talks to about Jannie's condition at the hospital?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)