|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character at the boarding house gives Rosaura a hug in Part I, Chapter 9?
(d) Mrs. Milagros.
2. Who else is in the house where Camilo converses with a patron in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) A young man.
(b) A young woman.
(c) The man's wife.
(d) A host of servants.
3. What does Mrs. Milagros' daughter Enilde do?
(a) She studies painting.
(b) She works on a farm.
(c) She is now the boarding house cook.
(d) She studies music.
4. After all of the years Camilo has stayed with Mrs. Milagros, which of the following best describes their relationship?
(a) Like lovers.
(c) Like a mother and son.
5. What time does the doorbell ring in Part I, Chapter 8?
(b) 3 p.m. as lunch is being served.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Mrs. Milagros' daughters relate to Camilo?
2. How does Mrs. Milagros describe Camilo in Part I, Chapter 2?
3. Who laughs with Mrs. Milagros as she looks at Camilo's card?
4. Who gives Camilo his letter in Part I, Chapter 4?
5. How does Mrs. Milagros claim Camilo speaks about art?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)