|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best characterizes Mrs. Milagros' attitude toward her daughters gossiping about Rosaura?
(a) They should include her in their conversation.
(b) They should make sure nobody is listening when they gossip.
(c) They should focus on their own flaws.
(d) They are being mean.
2. What does Mrs. Milagros worry about taking to the wedding?
3. While all others eat dinner silently, who speaks?
4. What does Mrs. Milagros do with the letter that arrives for Camilo in Part I, Chapter 4?
(a) Reads it aloud.
(b) Leaves it in Camilo's room.
(c) Takes it to the police.
(d) Throws it out.
5. Which of the following best describes how Camilo is treated by the man with whom he interacts in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) As "less than a construction worker."
(b) As an expert in his field.
(c) As a criminal.
(d) As a threat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camilo tell Mrs. Milagros happened to his father just before meeting her?
2. How does Mrs. Milagros describe watching Camilo go to his room where he will read his letter?
3. What does Mrs. Milagros say happened after Camilo and Rosaura married?
4. How long does Rosaura stay at the boarding house?
5. Who claims to have met Rosaura?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)