|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best characterizes Mrs. Milagros' attitude toward her daughters gossiping about Rosaura?
(a) They should include her in their conversation.
(b) They should make sure nobody is listening when they gossip.
(c) They are being mean.
(d) They should focus on their own flaws.
2. Which of the following best describes Camilo's opinion of the painting he sees in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) It was inspiring.
(b) The subject was uninspired.
(c) It was full of imagination.
(d) It was poorly executed.
3. Why does Mrs. Milagros not wish to open the final letter delivered for Camilo from Rosaura?
(a) She is jealous of Camilo.
(b) She worries Camilo may walk in.
(c) She is ashamed.
(d) She does not want to anger Camilo.
4. After all of the years Camilo has stayed with Mrs. Milagros, which of the following best describes their relationship?
(b) Like a mother and son.
(d) Like lovers.
5. How old is Rosaura?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Milagros note about Rosaura that she believes demonstrates she had a fight with her father?
2. How does Mrs. Milagros describe Camilo's letters?
3. Which of the following best characterizes Mrs. Milagros' attitude about Rosaura?
4. Who does the young woman resemble that Camilo meets in Part I, Chapter 5?
5. Where does Mrs. Milagros say that she will go if she needs to?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)