|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Camilo agree to do in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) Leave the man's daughter alone.
(b) Answer a few questions.
(c) Restore a painting.
(d) Paint the man's dog.
2. What does Mrs. Milagros encourage Camilo to do in Part I, Chapter 4?
(a) To paint.
(b) To work.
(c) To talk.
(d) To cook.
3. What happens to the boarding house while Camilo stays there?
(a) It becomes well known.
(b) It becomes totally abandoned, and he is the only guest.
(c) It gets painted.
(d) It burns down.
4. Which of the following best characterizes Mrs. Milagros' attitude toward her daughters gossiping about Rosaura?
(a) They should make sure nobody is listening when they gossip.
(b) They should focus on their own flaws.
(c) They are being mean.
(d) They should include her in their conversation.
5. Who gives Camilo his letter in Part I, Chapter 4?
(c) Mrs. Milagros.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the young woman resemble that Camilo meets in Part I, Chapter 5?
2. What does Eufrasia argue is "evident" in Part I, Chapter 4?
3. Who is David Reguel?
4. What does the investigator ask Mrs. Milagros?
5. Which of the following best characterize Mrs. Milagros' attitude toward art?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)