|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Camilo carry with him to the boarding house?
(a) A record player.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A letter of recommendation.
(d) A book.
2. What does Camilo paint in his piece titled "La Madrilena"?
(a) A town in Spain.
(b) Mrs. Milagros and her children.
(c) A woman dancing.
(d) A cat playing in flowers.
3. How does Mrs. Milagros describe Camilo in Part I, Chapter 2?
(a) As innocent.
(b) As verbally abusive.
(c) As unkind.
(d) As intelligent.
4. What happens to the boarding house while Camilo stays there?
(a) It becomes well known.
(b) It becomes totally abandoned, and he is the only guest.
(c) It gets painted.
(d) It burns down.
5. Who does Mrs. Milagros describe as the student ("la bachillera") in the boarding house?
(a) Old woman ("la vieja") Beatricita.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds the language of the letters to Camilo to be indecent?
2. What does Mrs. Milagros do with the letter that arrives for Camilo in Part I, Chapter 4?
3. How does Mrs. Milagros describe the image she sees of Rosaura in Part I, Chapter 6?
4. Why does Mrs. Milagros laugh at Camilo's business card?
5. What form does Mrs. Milagros' narration take?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)