|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the series of events narrated by Mrs. Milagros, when does she initially claim the story begins?
(a) Six months prior to her narrative.
(b) A year and a half before her narrative begins.
(c) Four years before she begins her narrative.
(d) Two years before she begins her description of the events.
2. Who else is in the house where Camilo converses with a patron in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) A young woman.
(b) The man's wife.
(c) A host of servants.
(d) A young man.
3. Why does Mrs. Milagros laugh at Camilo's business card?
(a) She laughs at his taking his profession so seriously as to have a card.
(b) She laughs at how he hands it to her.
(c) She laughs at the color of the card.
(d) She laughs at his last name.
4. Which of the following best describes Camilo's appearance?
(b) Fat with long hair.
(d) Tall and elegant.
5. What was Eufrasia's line of work?
(a) She was a painter.
(b) She was a teacher.
(c) She was a prostitute.
(d) She was a singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds the language of the letters to Camilo to be indecent?
2. Mrs. Milagros opens the book with a description of a guest arriving at her boarding house. Who was that guest?
3. How do guests organize for meal times?
4. Which of the following best describes Mrs. Milagros?
5. Who appears at Camilo's studio at the beginning of Part I, Chapter 5?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)