|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Milagros claim she learns more about Camilo's love life?
(a) He shares with her his paintings of Rosaura.
(b) He now reads her Rosaura's letters.
(c) He shares details with her every Monday.
(d) He reads her the letters he writes in response to Rosaura.
2. Where does Mrs. Milagros hang the painting "La Madrilena"?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In her green room.
(c) In the restroom.
(d) In the dining room.
3. How does Mrs. Milagros describe Camilo's letters?
(a) Dangerous ("peligrosas").
(b) Sinful ("precaminosas").
(c) Exciting ("emocionantes").
(d) Wonderful ("maravillosas").
4. What does Mrs. Milagros describe as the "eighth station of the Calvary"?
(a) The eighth birth at the boarding house.
(b) The eighth time the investigator arrives at the door.
(c) The eighth letter.
(d) Eight o'clock in the evening.
5. Who does the young woman resemble that Camilo meets in Part I, Chapter 5?
(b) Mrs. Milagros.
(c) The painting he is working on.
(d) A painter that he admires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person want who arrives at Camilo's studio in Part I, Chapter 5?
2. Which of the following best describes how Camilo is treated by the man with whom he interacts in Part I, Chapter 5?
3. Which of the following best describes Camilo's appearance?
4. From what did Mrs. Milagros' husband die?
5. What do Mrs. Milagros and her daughters do without discussing or agreeing to it, in Part I, Chapter 4?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)