|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Milagros describe as the "eighth station of the Calvary"?
(a) The eighth letter.
(b) The eighth birth at the boarding house.
(c) Eight o'clock in the evening.
(d) The eighth time the investigator arrives at the door.
2. In Part I, Chapter 3, what does Mrs. Milagros claim happened six months ago?
(a) Camilo became violent.
(b) Her house burned down.
(c) She broke her leg.
(d) She received a letter for Camilo.
3. How does Mrs. Milagros describe Camilo's letters?
(a) Sinful ("precaminosas").
(b) Exciting ("emocionantes").
(c) Wonderful ("maravillosas").
(d) Dangerous ("peligrosas").
4. Which of the following best describes Mrs. Milagros' tone in Part I, Chapter 1?
5. How does Mrs. Milagros believe she should respond to Camilo's letters?
(a) Like a jealous lover.
(b) Like a concerned rent collector.
(c) Like a concerned mother.
(d) Like an angry father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Milagros feel bad after laughing at Camilo?
2. On what day does the letter described in Part I, Chapter 4 arrive?
3. As Camilo struggles with his load, what does one of the other boarding house guests say to him?
4. How many children does Mrs. Milagros have?
5. Which of the following best describes Camilo's appearance?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)