|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Milagros describe as the student ("la bachillera") in the boarding house?
(c) Old woman ("la vieja") Beatricita.
2. How much does Camilo inform Mrs. Milagros about his letters?
(a) He describes them at meal times.
(b) He reads them aloud to her.
(c) He tells her very little.
(d) He only tells her they are about work.
3. Which of the following best describes Mrs. Milagros?
(b) Soft spoken.
4. Who finds the language of the letters to Camilo to be indecent?
5. Why does Camilo claim that he takes powders, pills, and syrups?
(a) For his circulation.
(b) For his stomach.
(c) For his wrist.
(d) For his brain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the boarders does Mrs. Milagros claim is most affected by the letters?
2. Who at the boarding house goes out for the mail?
3. From what did Mrs. Milagros' husband die?
4. What form does Mrs. Milagros' narration take?
5. What does Mrs. Milagros encourage Camilo to do in Part I, Chapter 4?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)