|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Milagros characterize Camilo as a boarding house guest?
(a) She fears that he lacks manners and may be a bad influence.
(b) She worries that he may bring a bad name to her boarding house.
(c) She claims he is a model guest.
(d) She finds him to be a bit too pushy as a guest.
2. In Part I, Chapter 3, what does Mrs. Milagros claim happened six months ago?
(a) Her house burned down.
(b) Camilo became violent.
(c) She broke her leg.
(d) She received a letter for Camilo.
3. What does Camilo describe cooking for his father?
(c) Cheesy snacks.
(d) Spicy chicken.
4. How does Camilo react to Mrs. Milagros at the end of Part I, Chapter 4?
(a) He begins to speak.
(b) He is upset with her, and he yells.
(c) He is nervous about her prying, and he begins packing his bag.
(d) He works harder on his painting.
5. Why does Mrs. Milagros laugh at Camilo's business card?
(a) She laughs at his taking his profession so seriously as to have a card.
(b) She laughs at his last name.
(c) She laughs at how he hands it to her.
(d) She laughs at the color of the card.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day does the letter described in Part I, Chapter 4 arrive?
2. What does Camilo carry with him to the boarding house?
3. Which of the following best describes Mrs. Milagros?
4. What does Mrs. Milagros tell her daughters about the letters that arrive to the boarding house?
5. What does the letter that Camilo receives smell of?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)