|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Rosaura when she arrives at the boarding house?
2. What does the letter that Camilo receives smell of?
(a) Cigar smoke.
3. What does Mrs. Milagros describe as the "eighth station of the Calvary"?
(a) The eighth letter.
(b) The eighth time the investigator arrives at the door.
(c) The eighth birth at the boarding house.
(d) Eight o'clock in the evening.
4. What do Mrs. Milagros' daughters comment about how Rosaura spoke the first night she arrived at the boarding house?
(a) She did not have the same vocabulary as in the letters.
(b) She never spoke.
(c) She was talkative.
(d) She seemed to lie.
5. As Camilo struggles with his load, what does one of the other boarding house guests say to him?
(a) He claims that he would like to help, but shows Camilo he is in a wheelchair.
(b) He apologizes for not helping, saying he has a hernia.
(c) He says that he too had a hard time moving in and offers Camilo a cool drink.
(d) He offers to help.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Mrs. Milagros have?
2. What does Mrs. Milagros claim Camilo did on Sundays?
3. What does Rosaura confess about her name?
4. Who does the young woman resemble that Camilo meets in Part I, Chapter 5?
5. What does the narrator of Part II, Chapter 11, claim Mrs. Milagros misrepresented?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)