|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Milagros tell her daughters about the letters that arrive to the boarding house?
(a) She is worried.
(b) She is hopeful Camilo is in love.
(c) She is jealous that she does not receive more mail.
(d) She hopes Camilo has found work.
2. What does the inspector claim Camilo falsified?
(a) His license to work in the country.
(b) An identification.
(c) His wedding contract.
(d) His license to drive.
3. Why do Mrs. Milagros' daughters want to see Rosaura's identification?
(a) To find her address.
(b) To see if they have heard of her family.
(c) To see her age.
(d) To see her real name.
4. What color is Rosaura's hair?
5. How does the vocabulary in Part II, Chapter 11, differ from earlier chapters?
(a) It is uneducated.
(b) It is vulgar.
(c) It is far more elaborate.
(d) It is more submissive.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, Chapter 4, what is missing from the letter that earlier letters had?
2. What does Mrs. Milagros do with the letter that arrives for Camilo in Part I, Chapter 4?
3. What does Mrs. Milagros worry about taking to the wedding?
4. What language does the narrator of Part II, Chapter 11, use to describe the idea that a person needs motive to kill?
5. As Camilo struggles with his load, what does one of the other boarding house guests say to him?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)