|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Camilo agree to do at the home where he travels in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) To return to work on a painting.
(b) To keep the location a secret.
(c) To never return.
(d) To participate in an investigation there.
2. How does Mrs. Milagros claim Camilo speaks about art?
(a) Unintelligently, though he does know how to paint.
(b) As a well-informed technician but without imagination in terms of the subject.
(c) Knowledgably and enthusiastically.
3. What does Mrs. Milagros claim Camilo did on Sundays?
(a) He would sleep late.
(b) He would walk in the park.
(c) He would stay home.
(d) He would wash the dishes for her.
4. Why does Camilo claim that he takes powders, pills, and syrups?
(a) For his circulation.
(b) For his brain.
(c) For his wrist.
(d) For his stomach.
5. Which of the following best describes Mrs. Milagros' reaction to Rosaura's letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the dinner described in Part I, Chapter 4, how do the boarding house guests feel?
2. Which boarding house guests leave the table to greet Rosaura in Part I, Chapter 8?
3. What is the subject of the painting described in Part I, Chapter 5?
4. What does Camilo agree to do in Part I, Chapter 5?
5. At the outset of the Part I, Chapter 2, how old is Mrs. Milagros' youngest child?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)