|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Milagros say that she does too often?
2. What does Mrs. Milagros note about Rosaura that causes her to believe Rosaura is not as high-class as she expected?
(a) Her vocabulary.
(b) Her manner of chewing.
(c) Her fingernails.
(d) Her walk.
3. Who is La Chelo?
(a) A public speaker.
(b) A fellow boarding house guest.
(c) A politician.
(d) Mrs. Milagros' cats.
4. What is the subject of the painting described in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) A country scene.
(b) A portrait of a man.
(c) A portrait of a woman.
(d) A portrait of a dog.
5. What do Mrs. Milagros and her daughters do without discussing or agreeing to it, in Part I, Chapter 4?
(a) They pretend they have not read Camilo's letters.
(b) They turn Camilo over to the authorities.
(c) They invite Camilo to dinner, so they can discuss the situation.
(d) They write a letter to the return address on the envelope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is David Reguel?
2. Where does Mrs. Milagros say that she will go if she needs to?
3. Who gives Camilo his letter in Part I, Chapter 4?
4. What does Camilo paint in his piece titled "La Madrilena"?
5. How does Mrs. Milagros describe Camilo in Part I, Chapter 2?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)