|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) May 1, 1908.
(b) December 25, 1954.
(c) October 26, 1928.
(d) April 5, 1776.
2. What virtues did Behn posses, according to the narrator?
(b) All of the above.
3. The effect of masculinity upon poetry is different from its effect on the _____.
4. The narrator claims that the _________ with which men write is incomprehensible to women.
5. According to the narrator, Lady Winchilsea's mind has not become _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which gender does the narrator say is to blame for the current state of fiction?
2. Woolf claims that talent cannot be weighed like _________.
3. Why did Behn start writing for money?
4. What, according to the narrator, has given women wider range in fiction?
5. John Langdon Davies said that women become unnecessary when children become ________.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)