1. What topic has the narrator asked to lecture about?
Women and fiction.
2. What meanings does the narrator present as possibilities for discussing the lecture topic?
All of the above.
3. What does a woman need in order to write fiction, according to Woolf?
Some money and a room of her own.
4. What is the name of the men's college visited by the narrator?
5. What is the name of the women's college visited by the narrator?
6. What first name does the narrator give herself, even though she says it is unimportant?
This section contains 3,802 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)