Quiz: Chapter 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The narrator says that Dorothy Osborne had a talent for what?
a) Framing a sentence.
c) Inventing a word.
2. What did Jane Austen do to hide her manuscripts as she wrote them?
a) Hid them under a book.
b) Pinned them to her dress.
c) Covered them with blotting paper.
d) Burned them.
3. Who is the author of Jane Eyre?
a) Jane Austen.
c) Virginia Woolf.
d) Charlotte Bronte.
4. The writing of the Duchess compares the lives of women to those of what animals?
c) All of the above.
5. What tone best describes the poetry of Lady Winchilsea?
This section contains 239 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)