|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the women's college visited by the narrator?
2. What occupation does Shakespeare's fictional sister set out to do?
3. The narrator claims that life for both sexes is a "perpetual _______."
4. In Chapter 2, what bill does the narrator give the waiter to pay for her meal?
(a) One hundred dollar.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Five shilling.
(d) Ten shilling.
5. What emotion sneaks up on the narrator while she is reading the Professor's work?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator claims that "nothing is known about women before the _________ century."
2. What heading does the narrator place on the page of notes she is taking while researching "women and fiction?"
3. Where does the narrator spend the hour she has to spare before lunch at Oxbridge?
4. How much income does the narrator receive per year?
5. Which word best describes the food served at the Fernham dinner?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)