|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator claims that "nothing is known about women before the _________ century."
2. The narrator claims that life for both sexes is a "perpetual _______."
3. The narrator finds that the woman "is all but absent from ________."
4. How does Shakespeare's fictional sister die?
(a) She dies in childbirth.
(b) She kills herself.
(c) She falls of a horse.
(d) She is murdered.
5. What, does the narrator claim, is "worse than being locked out?"
(a) Being married.
(b) Being the key.
(c) Being poor.
(d) Being locked in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is "the light of truth?"
2. What is the title of the work by the angry Professor von X.?
3. After failing to find answers in other areas, what does the narrator look into upon her return to the British Museum?
4. What does the narrator suspect that men are concerned with even more than women's inferiority?
5. What year is this story set in?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)