|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the beadles doing as the narrator leaves the men's college?
(a) Locking the gates.
(b) Serving dinner.
(c) Chasing her out.
(d) Cutting the grass.
2. What does the narrator suspect that men are concerned with even more than women's inferiority?
(a) Their own superiority.
(b) World events.
(c) Women's beauty.
(d) Their money.
3. According to the narrator, which animal lives the longest of all animals?
(a) The horse.
(b) The elephant.
(c) The fish.
(d) The anteater.
4. What is the title of the work by the angry Professor von X.?
(a) Women and Men.
(b) Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus.
(c) Women and Fiction.
(d) The Mental, Moral, and Physical Inferiority of the Female Sex.
5. What subject does the narrator's friend teach at the women's college?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the friend who the narrator visits with after dinner at Fernham?
2. What object does the narrator think best exemplifies a woman's purpose for a man?
3. What does the narrator find fascinating about all the books written about women?
4. Where does the narrator go after leaving the museum?
5. According to the narrator, what animal has the most eyes of all the animals?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)