|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator claims that "it is in our idleness, in our ______, that the submerged truth sometimes comes to the top."
2. What is the name of the friend who the narrator visits with after dinner at Fernham?
(a) Olivia Price.
(b) Joyce Brown.
(c) Virginia Woolf.
(d) Mary Seton.
3. In what year were women granted the right to vote?
4. How much income does the narrator receive per year?
(a) One thousand pounds.
(b) 500 pounds.
(c) Ten million pounds.
(d) One thousand dollars.
5. Which word best describes the food at the Oxbridge luncheon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What heading does the narrator place on the page of notes she is taking while researching "women and fiction?"
2. The narrator claims that life for both sexes is a "perpetual _______."
3. How many children did "Mrs. Seton" have?
4. Who does the narrator find herself envious of in the museum?
5. According to the narrator, what animal has the most eyes of all the animals?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)