|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baligant bring with him to Saragossa?
2. How many slain generals are blessed by Turpin?
3. The Saracens fear that if Charlemagne saves Roland, they will lose what item(s)?
(a) Ownership of Spain
(b) Their horses
(c) Their king
(d) Their lives
4. After Charlemagne's call, how many Saracens attack Turpin and Roland?
5. What does Baligant promise to avenge?
(a) The loss of Marsile's hand
(b) Capture of Bromimonde
(c) Roland's death
(d) The insult to Saragossa
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Charlemagne's place among his army?
2. What does the Saracen try to steal from Roland?
3. Which of these is NOT how Roland refers to Oliver?
4. Who is at Charlemagne's side when he arrives at the battleground?
5. What word does Baligant use to describe Charlemagne?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)