|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Malprimis?
(a) One of the Saracen deputies
(b) His horse
2. What causes the Saracens to bow their heads as they head into battle?
(a) To gain strength
(b) Muslim prayer
(c) Baligant's death
(d) Preparation for death
3. Where is Charlemagne supposed to go?
4. Who is left to defend Charlemagne?
5. Who is Malprimis?
(a) Marsile's brother
(b) Charlemagne's second in command
(c) Baligant's son
(d) Roland's brother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Saracen try to steal from Roland?
2. Where is Charlemagne when Baligant receives the news?
3. Baligant would have made a great warrior if only:
4. Who is at Charlemagne's side when he arrives at the battleground?
5. What does Baligant promise to avenge?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)