|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charlemagne's place among his army?
(a) In the front
(b) Charlemagne does not fight
(c) In the back
(d) In the exact center
2. Roland is intent on breaking what item?
(b) Tree limb
(c) Hold of oncoming death
(d) Saracen's neck
3. What animal or tool is used to kill Ganelon?
4. What adorns Baligant's shield?
(d) Human bones
5. What word does Baligant use to describe Charlemagne?
Short Answer Questions
1. What/who does Baligant cause to bleed?
2. What does Baligant promise his soldiers if they win?
3. After Charlemagne's call, how many Saracens attack Turpin and Roland?
4. What body of water is used by Baligant's men?
5. Charlemagne kills which important member of Baligant's army?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)