|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which vital member of Marsile's troops does Roland kill?
2. After Charlemagne's call, how many Saracens attack Turpin and Roland?
3. What word does Baligant use to describe Charlemagne?
4. Where does Roland go when death is near?
(a) Toward the stream
(b) Grove of trees
(d) To Oliver's side
5. What does the Saracen try to steal from Roland?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlemagne remove from Roland?
2. How many people came to tend to Alda?
3. Who is not among the French soldiers still alive?
4. What animal or tool is used to kill Ganelon?
5. Who comes to Roland at the end of this part of the poem?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)