|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charlemagne when Baligant receives the news?
(b) Spanish Pass
2. What/who does Baligant cause to bleed?
3. Baligant would have made a great warrior if only:
(a) He was more noble
(b) He'd had more training
(c) He was not bloodthirsty
(d) He had been baptized
4. Which vital member of Marsile's troops does Roland kill?
5. How many marble blocks are at Roland's resting place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not at the front of the battle formation?
2. Who is not among the French soldiers still alive?
3. What had Roland predicted about his death?
4. Who is left to defend Charlemagne?
5. Who watches over Charlemagne as the king sleeps?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)