|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charlemagne supposed to go?
2. Where is Charlemagne's place among his army?
(a) Charlemagne does not fight
(b) In the exact center
(c) In the front
(d) In the back
3. According to the poem, the French are prepared to earn their:
(a) Just reward
4. Who is not among the French soldiers still alive?
5. What occurrence happens to Charlemagne once again?
(a) Fear of failure
(b) Abandonment of top soldiers
(c) Breaks his spear
(d) Prophetic dreams
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal or tool is used to kill Ganelon?
2. Baligant would have made a great warrior if only:
3. Who are asked to replace Roland and Oliver?
4. What is Ganelon's defense against his crime?
5. What does Baligant bring with him to Saragossa?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)