|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlemagne do in the very last stanza?
(a) Rides off to war
2. Who tells Charlemagne to pull it together?
3. How does Alda die?
(a) Falls on Roland's sword
(b) She is trampled by horses
(c) From a broken heart
(d) She drinks poison
4. What had Roland predicted about his death?
(a) That he would die an old man
(b) That he would face the enemy
(c) That he would kill every last Saracen first
(d) That he would not die until Charlemagne arrived
5. What does the Saracen try to steal from Roland?
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlemagne kills which important member of Baligant's army?
2. What body of water is used by Baligant's men?
3. Baligant would have made a great warrior if only:
4. What word does Baligant use to describe Charlemagne?
5. Who steps forward to help Ganelon?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)