|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the newly besieged king?
2. Marsile tells Baligant that unless he helps, Marsile will be forced to...
(a) Kill Baligant's family
(b) Surrender to England
(c) Convert to Christianity
(d) Fight alone
3. The new generals are given what objects?
(a) Charlemagne's gold
(b) Sword and horn
(c) Blessings from the archbishop
(d) Pieces of Roland's armor
4. What word does Baligant use to describe Charlemagne?
5. Ganelon claims that he must protect what?
(a) Family honor
(b) His vast fortune
(c) His business
(d) His sickly wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurrence happens to Charlemagne once again?
2. What does Roland use to kill the Saracen?
3. What does Baligant promise to avenge?
4. How do most of the remaining Saracens die?
5. What is Charlemagne's battle cry?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)