|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ganelon after Charlemagne goes to help Roland?
(a) He is arrested
(b) He goes after Charlemagne
(c) He is killed
(d) He gets away
2. Who is not among the French soldiers still alive?
3. Roland's second call to Charlemagne denotes what?
(a) A battle cry
(c) Roland's death
(d) Cry for help
4. Who objects to a plan to attack Charlemagne once again?
5. What is Charlemagne's battle cry?
(b) Sacre Bleu!
(d) Mon Dieu!
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is not represented on Charlemagne's battle lines?
2. What does Baligant promise to avenge?
3. What does Roland use to kill the Saracen?
4. What body part of Marsile's does Roland amputate?
5. What occurrence happens to Charlemagne once again?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)