|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlemagne react to finding Roland?
(b) Collapses in grief
2. What does Roland use to kill the Saracen?
3. Who kills Malprimis?
(a) One of the Saracen deputies
(c) His horse
4. Who comes to Roland at the end of this part of the poem?
5. Who tells Charlemagne to pull it together?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prepares Roland for burial?
2. What is Ganelon's defense against his crime?
3. In what is Charlemagne most interested?
4. Who was not at the front of the battle formation?
5. What is the name of the newly besieged king?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)