|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are asked to replace Roland and Oliver?
(a) Gebuins and Lorains
(b) Neims and Jozerans
(c) Naimon and Gautier
(d) Rabel and Guineman
2. Who comes to Roland at the end of this part of the poem?
3. Where does Charlemagne take Bromimonde?
(a) To the guillotine
(c) Spanish Pass
(d) Prison in Saragossa
4. Who was not at the front of the battle formation?
(a) Count Oger
(b) Duke of Trace
(c) Tedbald of Reims
(d) Danish chief
5. Ganelon claims that he must protect what?
(a) His business
(b) His vast fortune
(c) Family honor
(d) His sickly wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Baligant use to describe Charlemagne?
2. Roland is intent on breaking what item?
3. What causes the Saracens to bow their heads as they head into battle?
4. How many slain generals are blessed by Turpin?
5. Above whose altar is the horn laid?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)