|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not among the French soldiers still alive?
2. What/who does Baligant cause to bleed?
3. What does Turpin try to do before he collapses?
(b) Revive Roland
(c) Convert the remaining Saracens
(d) Fetch water
4. What body part of Marsile's does Roland amputate?
5. Who/what solves Charlemagne's dilemma?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Roland predicted about his death?
2. What is the name of Oliver's sister?
3. What happens to Ganelon after Charlemagne goes to help Roland?
4. Who watches over Charlemagne as the king sleeps?
5. How many slain generals are blessed by Turpin?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)