|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Charlemagne to pull it together?
2. Which of the following is not used by Charlemagne to describe Baligant's army and Mahumet?
3. What causes the Saracens to bow their heads as they head into battle?
(a) Baligant's death
(b) Preparation for death
(c) To gain strength
(d) Muslim prayer
4. The Saracens fear that if Charlemagne saves Roland, they will lose what item(s)?
(a) Ownership of Spain
(b) Their king
(c) Their horses
(d) Their lives
5. What/who does Baligant cause to bleed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part of Marsile's does Roland amputate?
2. In what is Charlemagne most interested?
3. What might prevent Charlemagne from following the Saracens?
4. What does Baligant promise his soldiers if they win?
5. What is the name of the newly besieged king?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)