|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the Saracens to bow their heads as they head into battle?
(a) Baligant's death
(b) Preparation for death
(c) Muslim prayer
(d) To gain strength
2. Who objects to a plan to attack Charlemagne once again?
3. What does Baligant promise to avenge?
(a) The insult to Saragossa
(b) The loss of Marsile's hand
(c) Roland's death
(d) Capture of Bromimonde
4. Who watches over Charlemagne as the king sleeps?
(c) Roland's spirit
5. What does Roland use to kill the Saracen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What adorns Baligant's shield?
2. What does Baligant bring with him to Saragossa?
3. Where is Charlemagne supposed to go?
4. What animal is tied to Ganelon at this part in the story?
5. Who appears to Roland in the night?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)