|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alda die?
(a) From a broken heart
(b) She is trampled by horses
(c) She drinks poison
(d) Falls on Roland's sword
2. What country is not represented on Charlemagne's battle lines?
3. What word does Baligant use to describe Charlemagne?
4. What Christian name is adopted by Bromimonde?
5. What does Charlemagne do in the very last stanza?
(c) Rides off to war
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baligant promise to avenge?
2. The new generals are given what objects?
3. What animal or tool is used to kill Ganelon?
4. Where does Charlemagne take Bromimonde?
5. What is Charlemagne's battle cry?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)