|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlemagne do in the very last stanza?
(c) Rides off to war
2. Who was not at the front of the battle formation?
(a) Tedbald of Reims
(b) Count Oger
(c) Danish chief
(d) Duke of Trace
3. Above whose altar is the horn laid?
(a) St. Sevrin
(b) St. Gabriel
(c) St. Peter
(d) St. Paul
4. What is the name of the newly besieged king?
5. Where does Roland go when death is near?
(a) Grove of trees
(b) Toward the stream
(c) To Oliver's side
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Charlemagne's sword?
2. How many slain generals are blessed by Turpin?
3. What is Neims' title?
4. What body of water is used by Baligant's men?
5. What had Roland predicted about his death?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)