|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not used by Charlemagne to describe Baligant's army and Mahumet?
2. Who comes to Roland at the end of this part of the poem?
3. Marsile tells Baligant that unless he helps, Marsile will be forced to...
(a) Kill Baligant's family
(b) Surrender to England
(c) Fight alone
(d) Convert to Christianity
4. What does Charlemagne remove from Roland?
5. What does Baligant bring with him to Saragossa?
Short Answer Questions
1. What adorns Baligant's shield?
2. What does Baligant promise his soldiers if they win?
3. Where does Roland go when death is near?
4. Which vital member of Marsile's troops does Roland kill?
5. How many slain generals are blessed by Turpin?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)