|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the poem, the French are prepared to earn their:
(a) Just reward
2. How many marble blocks are at Roland's resting place?
3. How many people came to tend to Alda?
4. Above whose altar is the horn laid?
(a) St. Peter
(b) St. Sevrin
(c) St. Gabriel
(d) St. Paul
5. What body part of Marsile's does Roland amputate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which vital member of Marsile's troops does Roland kill?
2. What country is not represented on Charlemagne's battle lines?
3. How many slain generals are blessed by Turpin?
4. What does 'betrothed' mean?
5. What is Neims' title?
This section contains 110 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)