Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurrence happens to Charlemagne once again?
(a) Breaks his spear
(b) Prophetic dreams
(c) Abandonment of top soldiers
(d) Fear of failure
2. Where does Roland go when death is near?
(a) To Oliver's side
(c) Toward the stream
(d) Grove of trees
3. Who prepares Roland for burial?
4. Who is at Charlemagne's side when he arrives at the battleground?
5. According to the poem, the French are prepared to earn their:
(d) Just reward
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Charlemagne's sword?
2. What animal or tool is used to kill Ganelon?
3. What does 'betrothed' mean?
4. How do most of the remaining Saracens die?
5. In what is Charlemagne most interested?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)