|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roland's second call to Charlemagne denotes what?
(a) Roland's death
(b) A battle cry
(c) Cry for help
2. How many people came to tend to Alda?
3. What word does Charlemagne use against the governors?
4. How does Alda die?
(a) Falls on Roland's sword
(b) She drinks poison
(c) From a broken heart
(d) She is trampled by horses
5. What does Charlemagne remove from Roland?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches over Charlemagne as the king sleeps?
2. Who are asked to replace Roland and Oliver?
3. The new generals are given what objects?
4. What happens to Ganelon after Charlemagne goes to help Roland?
5. Who is left to defend Charlemagne?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)