Mid-Book Test (up to Part 13)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The poem states that Charlemagne cannot save himself from:
2. Roland asks Oliver's advice about what?
a) How to change strategy
b) How to capture Marsile
c) How to win Oliver's sister
d) Calling in reinforcements
3. What is the period of history called in which the story takes place?
a) Dark Ages
4. Ganelon tells Charlemagne that Marsile's traitorous men met with what fate?
a) They were killed by hounds
b) They were captured
c) They drowned
d) They were
5. What is Roland's position?
6. What is Roland's relationship...
This section contains 402 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)