|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plagues the soldiers on the field?
(a) Unbearable heat
2. With which country is Charlemagne at war?
3. According to the poem, the French are prepared to earn their:
(d) Just reward
4. This stanza predicts:
5. Charlemagne kills which important member of Baligant's army?
(b) The second in command
(d) Baligant's brother
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is referred to as Charlemagne's henchman?
2. Who tries to make peace between Roland and Oliver?
3. Marsile tells Baligant that unless he helps, Marsile will be forced to...
4. Under what type tree does Charlemagne sit?
5. Who are asked to replace Roland and Oliver?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)