|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The soldiers equated the plague as:
(a) God's wrath
(b) A harbinger of doom
(c) The end of time
(d) Marsile's evil curse
2. What did Charlemagne do after hearing about Marsile's willingness to convert?
(a) Called for the Archbishop
(b) Bowed his head
(c) Sent Blancandrin away
3. What adorns Baligant's shield?
(d) Human bones
4. What occurrence happens to Charlemagne once again?
(a) Breaks his spear
(b) Prophetic dreams
(c) Abandonment of top soldiers
(d) Fear of failure
5. The Song of Roland is referred to as what type of poem?
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Marsile give to Ganelon?
2. Who is the ruler of the region?
3. How many marble blocks are at Roland's resting place?
4. Who steps forward to help Ganelon?
5. What is Ganelon's plan to achieve peace?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)