|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is referred to as Charlemagne's henchman?
2. What is Neims' title?
3. Who is the first person to volunteer to go to Saragossa?
(a) Archbishop Turpin
(c) Duke Neimes
(d) Count Basan
4. What material did the people use to create Marsile's throne?
(b) Human bones
(c) Wood from a sacred tree
5. At the end of the first battle, how many Saracens are left alive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ganelon recommends that Marsile send "five score thousand" pagans to defeat the troops left behind. How many is "five score thousand?"
2. Who encourages peace between Marsile and Ganelon?
3. Under what type tree does Charlemagne sit?
4. How did Basan and Basilie die?
5. With which country is Charlemagne at war?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)