|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Charlemagne's people refer to themselves?
2. Who is referred to as Charlemagne's henchman?
3. According to the poem, the French are prepared to earn their:
(d) Just reward
4. Who is Aelroth?
(a) Oliver's brother
(b) A pagan lookout
(c) Marsile's nephew
(d) Marsile's brother
5. What gift does Marsile present to his nephew?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Oliver described?
2. Who warns Charlemagne that Marsile is not to be trusted?
3. Who brought news to Charlemagne?
4. How does Marsile expect the interaction to end?
5. What might prevent Charlemagne from following the Saracens?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)