|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baligant bring with him to Saragossa?
2. How does Marsile expect the interaction to end?
(a) With the surrender of Saragossa
(b) With another call to war
(c) The death of Charlemagne
(d) With the beheading of the hostages
3. Which of the following is not used by Charlemagne to describe Baligant's army and Mahumet?
4. Where is Charlemagne when Baligant receives the news?
(c) Spanish Pass
5. Roland is intent on breaking what item?
(a) Tree limb
(b) Saracen's neck
(c) Hold of oncoming death
Short Answer Questions
1. Who steps forward to help Ganelon?
2. After Charlemagne's call, how many Saracens attack Turpin and Roland?
3. What region remains beyond Charlemagne's grasp?
4. According to Ganelon, Marsile begs Charlemagne to save who?
5. Where did the messengers sleep?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)