|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roland's second call to Charlemagne denotes what?
(a) Roland's death
(b) A battle cry
(d) Cry for help
2. How many marble blocks are at Roland's resting place?
3. What gift did Roland give to Charlemagne?
4. How does Charlemagne refer to Ganelon?
(a) Soulless mercenary
(b) Traitorous fool
(c) Evil doer
(d) Devil incarnate
5. What region remains beyond Charlemagne's grasp?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal was not taken on the journey as a gift?
2. Who/what solves Charlemagne's dilemma?
3. Ganelon recommends that Marsile send "five score thousand" pagans to defeat the troops left behind. How many is "five score thousand?"
4. After Charlemagne's call, how many Saracens attack Turpin and Roland?
5. What does Turpin try to do before he collapses?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)