|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ganelon proposes that Marsile send what to Charlemagne?
(b) Sable skins
(d) 1,000 francs
2. To whom does Marsile pray?
3. Oliver says he would rather die than face what?
(b) Religious persecution
4. Blancandrin is described as:
(a) Wise and gallant
(b) Brilliant and deceitful
(c) Devious and cruel
(d) Ignorant and unkempt
5. At the end of the first battle, how many Saracens are left alive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Out of what material is Ganelon's cloak made?
2. What is the name of Oliver's sword?
3. How many pagans arrived carrying olive branches?
4. How did Basan and Basilie die?
5. What animal is tied to Ganelon at this part in the story?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)