|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many French generals are killed by Grandoine?
2. What is Roland's position?
3. Archbishop Turpin kills which mystical Saracen?
4. Ganelon proposes that Marsile send what to Charlemagne?
(b) 1,000 francs
(d) Sable skins
5. What was the weather when Blancandrin arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. The poem states that Charlemagne cannot save himself from:
2. Under what type tree does Charlemagne sit?
3. The Saracens fear that if Charlemagne saves Roland, they will lose what item(s)?
4. How does Charlemagne know that Ganelon has betrayed him?
5. What is a Saracen?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)