|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlemagne refer to Ganelon?
(a) Devil incarnate
(b) Traitorous fool
(c) Evil doer
(d) Soulless mercenary
2. How is Oliver described?
3. The Song of Roland is referred to as what type of poem?
4. This stanza predicts:
5. Ganelon recommends that Marsile send "five score thousand" pagans to defeat the troops left behind. How many is "five score thousand?"
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hostages will be presented?
2. According to Blancandrin, who is responsible for giving bad advice to Charlemagne?
3. Out of what material is Ganelon's cloak made?
4. What city does Ganelon go to to meet Charlemagne?
5. Who is Aelroth?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)