|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal was not taken on the journey as a gift?
2. This stanza predicts:
3. Which animal was tethered with a leash?
4. According to Marsile, Charlemagne is how old?
(a) 139 years
(b) 200 years
(c) 1000 months
(d) 90 years
5. When Ganelon met Marsile, he was enveloped in what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pagans arrived carrying olive branches?
2. What event will be celebrated with Charlemagne?
3. What country is the poem written about?
4. How many French generals are killed by Grandoine?
5. Out of what material is the fald-stool made?
This section contains 111 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)