|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the ruler of the region?
2. Which animal was tethered with a leash?
3. According to Blancandrin, who is responsible for giving bad advice to Charlemagne?
4. How do Charlemagne's people refer to themselves?
5. Who is sent ahead to act as lookout for Roland?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Roland's position?
2. The poem does not address which of the following:
3. This stanza predicts:
4. What sign of peace will go with Marsile's people?
5. Ganelon tells Charlemagne that Marsile's traitorous men met with what fate?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)