|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ganelon proposes that Marsile send what to Charlemagne?
(b) 1,000 francs
(d) Sable skins
2. How does Marsile expect the interaction to end?
(a) With another call to war
(b) With the beheading of the hostages
(c) The death of Charlemagne
(d) With the surrender of Saragossa
3. Which of these characteristics regarding Charlemagne is not among those listed by Ganelon?
4. Who is referred to as Charlemagne's henchman?
5. Who warns Charlemagne that Marsile is not to be trusted?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Baldwin?
2. What is Ganelon's plan once he reaches Saragossa?
3. What gift did Roland give to Charlemagne?
4. What is Roland's position?
5. What country is the poem written about?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)