|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Out of what material is the fald-stool made?
2. What region remains beyond Charlemagne's grasp?
3. Under what type tree does Charlemagne sit?
4. Who warns Charlemagne that Marsile is not to be trusted?
5. Who does Ganelon refer to as a "courteous paladin?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for Charlemagne?
2. Who/what is Murgles?
3. What color were the feathers on Marsile's dart?
4. What is the name of Ganelon's horse?
5. To whom does Marsile pray?
This section contains 111 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)