|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Charlemagne been at war?
(a) 5 years
(b) 7 years
(c) 4 years
(d) 10 years
2. What event will be celebrated with Charlemagne?
(a) Festival of St. Michael
(c) The King's birthday
3. How does the poem refer to Blancandrin?
4. How does Marsile expect the interaction to end?
(a) With the surrender of Saragossa
(b) With another call to war
(c) The death of Charlemagne
(d) With the beheading of the hostages
5. What region remains beyond Charlemagne's grasp?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is the poem written about?
2. How do Charlemagne's people refer to themselves?
3. Ganelon recommends that Marsile send "five score thousand" pagans to defeat the troops left behind. How many is "five score thousand?"
4. Out of what material is the fald-stool made?
5. How does Ganelon refer to himself?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)