|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ganelon recommends that Marsile send "five score thousand" pagans to defeat the troops left behind. How many is "five score thousand?"
2. What was the weather when Blancandrin arrived?
3. The Saracens fear that if Charlemagne saves Roland, they will lose what item(s)?
(a) Their lives
(b) Their horses
(c) Their king
(d) Ownership of Spain
4. Under what type tree does Charlemagne sit?
5. Roland's second call to Charlemagne denotes what?
(a) Roland's death
(b) Cry for help
(c) A battle cry
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Marsile, Charlemagne is how old?
2. How does Roland repay Grandoine?
3. What gift does Marsile give to Ganelon?
4. Which of these characteristics regarding Charlemagne is not among those listed by Ganelon?
5. Where does Charlemagne leave Roland?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)