|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks for permission to kill Roland?
(c) Marsile's nephew
2. What is the name of the nephew to Richard the Old?
3. Which of these characteristics regarding Charlemagne is not among those listed by Ganelon?
4. What does Turpin try to do before he collapses?
(a) Revive Roland
(c) Convert the remaining Saracens
(d) Fetch water
5. How many French generals are killed by Grandoine?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal was tethered with a leash?
2. What gift does Marsile give to Ganelon?
3. After Charlemagne's call, how many Saracens attack Turpin and Roland?
4. Where did the messengers sleep?
5. According to Marsile, Charlemagne is how old?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)