|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Charlemagne's call, how many Saracens attack Turpin and Roland?
2. According to Marsile, Charlemagne is how old?
(a) 90 years
(b) 139 years
(c) 1000 months
(d) 200 years
3. Out of what material is the fald-stool made?
4. In Charlemagne's dream, what item does Ganelon break?
(b) Pact of loyalty
(c) Ganelon's fald-stool
5. The poem states that Charlemagne holds no man in...
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ganelon refer to as a "courteous paladin?"
2. The gift is worth more than what amount of money?
3. What gift does Marsile give to Ganelon?
4. How many slain generals are blessed by Turpin?
5. Where does Charlemagne leave Roland?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)