|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Marsile give to Ganelon?
(a) Sable skins
(b) His wife
(c) His sword
2. Who watches over Charlemagne as the king sleeps?
(b) Roland's spirit
3. How many times does Roland sound the horn?
4. What is a "fald-stool?"
(a) Royal cloak
(b) Pair of riding boots
(c) Folding chair
(d) Poisonous mushroom
5. Roland asks Oliver's advice about what?
(a) How to capture Marsile
(b) Calling in reinforcements
(c) How to change strategy
(d) How to win Oliver's sister
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following is not a reason to summon Charlemagne?
2. Who does Ganelon refer to as a "courteous paladin?"
3. The poem states that Charlemagne holds no man in...
4. The gift is worth more than what amount of money?
5. Who prepares Roland for burial?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)