|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlemagne react to finding Roland?
(a) Collapses in grief
2. Ganelon recommends that Marsile send "five score thousand" pagans to defeat the troops left behind. How many is "five score thousand?"
3. Who is referred to as Charlemagne's henchman?
4. Who watches over Charlemagne as the king sleeps?
(d) Roland's spirit
5. The gift is worth more than what amount of money?
(a) 1,000 francs
(b) 2,000 dollars
(c) 500 pounds
(d) 300 Pesos
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ganelon refer to as a "courteous paladin?"
2. What does Charlemagne remove from Roland?
3. Oliver says he would rather die than face what?
4. Ganelon says that Charlemagne would rather die than leave his...
5. Which one of the following is not a reason to summon Charlemagne?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)