|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ganelon recommends that Marsile send "five score thousand" pagans to defeat the troops left behind. How many is "five score thousand?"
2. Who prepares Roland for burial?
3. Which of these characteristics regarding Charlemagne is not among those listed by Ganelon?
4. Out of what material is the fald-stool made?
5. Who tries to make peace between Roland and Oliver?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlemagne remove from Roland?
2. Ganelon says that Charlemagne would rather die than leave his...
3. What is a "fald-stool?"
4. Who tells Charlemagne to pull it together?
5. What had Roland predicted about his death?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)