|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlemagne remove from Roland?
2. The poem states that Charlemagne holds no man in...
3. Ganelon says that Charlemagne would rather die than leave his...
4. Who tries to make peace between Roland and Oliver?
5. According to Marsile, Charlemagne is how old?
(a) 1000 months
(b) 90 years
(c) 139 years
(d) 200 years
Short Answer Questions
1. The gift is worth more than what amount of money?
2. What gift does Marsile give to Ganelon?
3. Ganelon recommends that Marsile send "five score thousand" pagans to defeat the troops left behind. How many is "five score thousand?"
4. What is a "fald-stool?"
5. Who prepares Roland for burial?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)