|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Roland sound the horn?
2. What is a "fald-stool?"
(a) Pair of riding boots
(b) Royal cloak
(c) Folding chair
(d) Poisonous mushroom
3. Which of these characteristics regarding Charlemagne is not among those listed by Ganelon?
4. What had Roland predicted about his death?
(a) That he would not die until Charlemagne arrived
(b) That he would face the enemy
(c) That he would die an old man
(d) That he would kill every last Saracen first
5. Who is referred to as Charlemagne's henchman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ganelon refer to as a "courteous paladin?"
2. Which one of the following is not a reason to summon Charlemagne?
3. How does Charlemagne react to finding Roland?
4. Who tries to make peace between Roland and Oliver?
5. Oliver says he would rather die than face what?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)