1. What does "Lostris" mean?
Daughter of the Waters.
2. Why did Tanus's father die an unhappy death?
He was destitute and out of favor with Pharaoh.
3. What gives Taita the right to speak sharply to Tanus when he and Lostris board the Breath of Horus?
He was once Tanus's tutor.
4. Why did Tanus name his bow Lanata?
It was Lostris's baby name.
5. What deity is both Lostris's patron and symbolized by the hippopotamus?
Hapi goddess of the Nile.
This section contains 6,661 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)