|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 405-444.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Taita fake his own death in order to search for Tanus?
(a) Took a large dose of the sleeping potion.
(b) He held an embalming ceremony for himself (the body was a stranger's).
(c) Lostris spread rumors that he was dead while he hid in her rooms for a month.
(d) Sprinkled a cat's blood over a boat and left the boat to drift.
2. When a beggar boy asks for alms from Taita, what does Taita give him?
(a) A date fruit that changes to two date fruits.
(b) A date fruit that changes to a stone.
(c) A date fruit that changes to a scorpion.
3. Out of the thirteen barons, how many are killed in this first battle with Tanus?
4. What happens when Taita approaches Lord Intef to explain Lostris's love for Tanus?
(a) Lord Intef listens and approves.
(b) Lord Intef threatens to kill Tanus.
(c) He is imprisoned.
(d) He is whipped.
5. How many wounded Shrikes does Taita care for after the battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taita name the gnu illness?
2. Why does Nembet, the Great Lion of Egypt, become angry with Tanus?
3. When Taita returns to Lostris, why is she sick?
4. Why do Taita and Tanus kill six Shrikes on the road?
5. In the festival pageant, who plays the role of Seth, an evil god?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)