1. What does "Lostris" mean?
(a) Daughter of the Morning.
(b) Daughter of Kings.
(c) Daughter of the Waters.
(d) Girl of the Lilies.
2. Why did Tanus's father die an unhappy death?
(a) He was destitute and out of favor with Pharaoh.
(b) He had only one son and eight daughters.
(c) His wife had died several years earlier.
(d) He was assassinated.
3. What gives Taita the right to speak sharply to Tanus when he and Lostris board the Breath of Horus?
(a) Tanus is a lowly soldier.
(b) Tanus was rude to him first.
(c) He is Tanus's cousin.
(d) He was once Tanus's tutor.
4. Why did Tanus name his bow Lanata?
(a) It was his first girlfriend's name.
(b) It was the Queen Mother's name.
(c) It was Lostris's baby name.
(d) It was his mother's name.
5. What deity is both Lostris's patron and symbolized by the hippopotamus?
(a) Horus god the wind.
(b) Horus god of the Nile.
(c) Seth god of the underworld.
(d) Hapi goddess of the Nile.
This section contains 6,661 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)