|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Neidelman takes responsibility for Ken Field's accident. What part of Field's body did Malin have to amputate?
2. Kerry Wopner and Christopher St. John discuss with Malin some stories of how who functioned?
3. What do Neidelman and Hatch discuss aboard the Griffin after dinner in Chapter 20?
4. How much money does Neidelman estimate Red Ned Ockham's treasure is worth?
5. Who responds to Malin Hatch when he asked about a poly-alphabet cipher?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was the first member of Neidelman's crew requiring medical attention from Malin? What happened that required medical attention?
2. What was the discussion about between Malin Hatch and Professor Horn at the Stormhaven Lobster Bake?
3. What are three things mentioned in Red Ned Ockham's biography that Malin looks at?
4. What are some terms of the agreement that Neidelman and Malin make and how do they seal their agreement with each other?
5. Who is Captain Gerald Neidelman and why does he want to see Malin Hatch?
6. What makes the team believe they have found a mass grave at the Water Pit?
7. What do the divers take down with them, why do they take it down with them, and what happens at the command center during the dive in Chapter 15?
8. Why is Wopner trashing one of his computers?
9. What happens when Malin and Johnny Hatch take a boat over to Ragged Island?
10. Who are the two divers on Neidelman's team and what are they going to be doing?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What actions support the fact that Woody Clay is looking out for the well being of Stormhaven? How do others react to his concern? What does he warn others of in"Riptide?" How does this show is support or lack thereof?
Essay Topic 2
What is the relationship between Kerry Wopner and Gerald Neidelman? How are they similar? How are they different?
Essay Topic 3
When does Bonterre believe she can trust Rankin? How does Bonterre believe she can trust Rankin? Why is trust so important between Rankin and Bonterre?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)