|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Neidelman and his crew empty the treasure vault, what does Hatch see happening to himself?
(a) Being murdered.
(c) Being held hostage.
2. Who appears and begins talking with Hatch at the Burnt Head area?
(a) St. John.
3. What does Woody Clay reveal during one of his sermons?
(a) Stone stored in the church basement.
(b) God will not protect those who try to find the treasure.
(c) He is related to Simon Rutter.
(d) God wlll protect those who try to find the treasure.
4. When Rankin and Bonterre are taking readings with the Radmeter, who walked in on them?
5. What is beneath the tarp with Hatch in Chapter 49?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hatch waiting for in his office at the start of Chapter 30?
2. Where does Bonterre head once she makes it to shore?
3. What is Woody Clay preparing at the start of Chapter 31?
4. What is Hatch without in the Water Pit in Chapter 54?
5. In what part of the body does Rankin get shot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the special sermon Woody Clay is preparing for Kerry Wopner's funeral about?
2. Describe how Woody Clay feels about the results of the flotilla protest.
3. What does Neidelman do when Hatch tells him that he wants to stop digging for awhile and threatens to shut down the whole operation, as per the contract?
4. Once Hatch has made it to shore in Chapter 49e, who begins shooting at Hatch and why?
5. What is the meeting on the Griffin about in Chapter 26?
6. What happens when they left the lid off the chamber?
7. How does the death of Wopner effect Hatch?
8. What happens with Hatch when Neidelman joins Streeter in the tunnel?
9. What type of package is delivered to Hatch at his home?
10. What does Hatch believe about the sword?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)