|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what location does Hatch watch the flotilla?
(a) The Cerberus.
(b) His boat.
(c) His home.
(d) His office.
2. What does Bonterre sneak into Hatch's office for?
(a) Papers from the wardrobe cabinet.
(b) Medical kit.
3. Who does Neidelman want to accompany him to the Water Pit, but this person does not want to go?
(b) St. John.
4. What color is the blade of St. Michael's Sword?
5. By who were the documents that Hatch studies handwritten?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is inside a dusty wardrobe cabinet in Hatch's attic?
2. Who joins Hatch while he paints in Chapter 38?
3. Where does Hatch end up reading the email he received?
4. What did Hatch send to the Smithsonian for analysis?
5. As Hatch and others begin their descent of the Water Pit, what do they find a system of struts like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information about the day Johnny died does Bonterre coax Hatch into talking about?
2. What does Hatch discover upon studying the skeletons from the Water Pit?
3. What do Hatch and Claire discuss at Burnt Head?
4. Once Hatch has made it to shore in Chapter 49e, who begins shooting at Hatch and why?
5. What is the meeting on the Griffin about in Chapter 26?
6. Detail the discussion of sabotage between Neidelman and Hatch.
7. Who is Donny Truitt and why did he come to see Hatch?
8. What does Hatch find while exploring the attic in his horse?
9. What activities are happening at the Water Pit in Chapter 29?
10. Why does Streeter call the crew on the radio at the Water Pit in Chapter 29?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)