|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Woody Clay feel when he makes it back to Ragged Island in Chapter 47?
2. What does Clay do when he reaches Ragged Island in Chapter 48?
(a) Eat lunch.
(b) Find the Water Pit.
(c) Call for help.
(d) Build a fire.
3. In Chapter 36, how many days away are they from Hatch's deadline?
(a) Five days,
(b) Three days,
(c) Six days,
(d) Four days.
4. After examining skeletons, what does Hatch determine they suffered from?
(b) Broken skull.
(c) Bubonic Plague.
5. Clay warns against a source of motivation that can bring suffering. What does Woody Clay warn against?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Woody Clay talk about the treasure hunt?
2. By who were the documents that Hatch studies handwritten?
3. Where does the crew enter data after calibrating sensors at the Water Pit?
4. What is the only common element of all the pirates who died of different diseases based on the results?
5. Who does Hatch look for once he makes it to shore in Chapter 49?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hatch discover upon studying the skeletons from the Water Pit?
2. What is the Radmeter and what does it indicate?
3. What does Isobel Bonterre tell Hatch at the beginning of Chapter 37?
4. What is the meeting on the Griffin about in Chapter 26?
5. What happens when they left the lid off the chamber?
6. What activities are happening at the Water Pit in Chapter 29?
7. What does Hatch find while exploring the attic in his horse?
8. What does Neidelman do when Hatch tells him that he wants to stop digging for awhile and threatens to shut down the whole operation, as per the contract?
9. What does Hatch tell Neidelman he learned about St. Michael's Sword?
10. Why does Streeter call the crew on the radio at the Water Pit in Chapter 29?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)