|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatch find when he asks to see a copy of Macallan's journal?
(a) Hatch denied permission to see it.
(b) Neidelman being suspicious.
(c) New rules.
(d) Neidelman worried.
2. In Chapter 50, whom is Bonterre seeing if she can trust?
(d) St. John.
3. Hatch has a visitor in Chapter 27. What is the reason for this person's visit?
(a) To talk.
(b) To study skeletons.
(c) To apologize.
(d) To have dinner.
4. What does Woody Clay reveal during one of his sermons?
(a) He is related to Simon Rutter.
(b) Stone stored in the church basement.
(c) God wlll protect those who try to find the treasure.
(d) God will not protect those who try to find the treasure.
5. As Hatch and others begin their descent of the Water Pit, what do they find a system of struts like?
6. At the meeting on the Griffin, what does Neidelman give Hatch from the camp excavation site?
(a) Silver doubloon.
(b) Gold coin.
(c) Silver coin.
(d) Gold doubloon.
7. By who were the documents that Hatch studies handwritten?
8. When Bonterre makes it to shore safely, who does she look for?
9. Where does Bonterre tell Rankin the high levels of radiation are from?
(a) The treasure vault.
(b) Computer equipment.
(c) St. George's Sword.
(d) St. Michael's Sword.
10. How far is Neidelman's crew from the treasure chamber in Chapter 41?
(a) Eight feet.
(b) Eight kilometers.
(c) Eight yards.
(d) Eighty yards.
11. Who does Hatch look for once he makes it to shore in Chapter 49?
12. In Chapter 36, how many days away are they from Hatch's deadline?
(a) Three days,
(b) Four days.
(c) Five days,
(d) Six days,
13. Clay warns against a source of motivation that can bring suffering. What does Woody Clay warn against?
14. How does Rankin greet Bonterre at the start of Chapter 52?
(a) He doesn't greet Bonterre.
15. Who approaches Hatch with the news that they had found Johnny's remains?
(c) St. John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bonterre sneak into Hatch's office for?
2. Who does Hatch learn is planning a protest?
3. Hatch reveals that after Johnny died, he and his mother moved where?
4. What does Hatch see when he makes it to shore in Chapter 49?
5. What does Hatch call for in Chapter 44?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)