|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hatch find when he asks to see a copy of Macallan's journal?
(a) Neidelman worried.
(b) New rules.
(c) Neidelman being suspicious.
(d) Hatch denied permission to see it.
2. Whom does Neidelman mention as possibly sabotaging the computers?
(a) All answers are correct.
3. Who will be the first to re-enter the Water Pit?
(d) All answers are correct.
4. What does Neidelman tell Hatch is a part of the salvaging operation business?
5. At the meeting on the Griffin, what does Neidelman give Hatch from the camp excavation site?
(a) Gold doubloon.
(b) Silver doubloon.
(c) Silver coin.
(d) Gold coin.
6. What does Hatch see when he makes it to shore in Chapter 49?
(a) Search light.
(c) Plain Jane.
7. What does Clay do when he reaches Ragged Island in Chapter 48?
(a) Build a fire.
(b) Find the Water Pit.
(c) Call for help.
(d) Eat lunch.
8. What reason does Neidelman give for the possible sabotage?
(b) Industrial espionage.
9. When Rankin and Bonterre are taking readings with the Radmeter, who walked in on them?
10. What type of cathedral spin does the team conclude the Water Pit is designed like?
(d) No answers are correct.
11. In Chapter 44, who is Hatch tending to?
(a) Christopher St. John.
(b) Isobelle Banterra.
(c) Donny Truitt.
(d) Woody Clay.
12. Who does Hatch show the skeletons to for a second opinion?
(c) St. John.
(d) Professor Horn.
13. What is Hatch without in the Water Pit in Chapter 54?
14. The group is attempting to do what to the Water Pit in Chapter 26?
(a) Drain the Water Pit.
(b) Dig the Water Pit.
(c) Clear-out the Water Pit.
(d) Clean the Water Pit.
15. Who calls the crew at the Water Pit and tells them there is a problem within the Water Pit?
(d) St. John.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bonterre head once she makes it to shore?
2. Who becomes severely injured by being burned in debris at the Water Pit?
3. After Neidelman and his crew empty the treasure vault, what does Hatch see happening to himself?
4. Who are we told dies in a salvaging diving accident?
5. Who arrives to join Streeter when Streeter stands over Hatch?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)