|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hatch receive an email from in Chapter 39?
(b) Professor Horn.
(c) The Marguessa.
(d) His mother.
2. Through testing, what does Hatch believe is radioactive?
(a) Treasure room.
(b) Water Pit.
(c) St. Michael's Sword.
3. When Bonterre makes it to shore safely, who does she look for?
4. What is the only common element of all the pirates who died of different diseases based on the results?
(a) Low white blood count.
(b) High white blood count.
(c) High red blood count.
(d) Low red blood count.
5. Who does Hatch look for once he makes it to shore in Chapter 49?
6. How does Woody Clay feel about the results of the flotilla protest?
7. What does Bonterre sneak into Hatch's office for?
(c) Papers from the wardrobe cabinet.
(d) Medical kit.
8. After Neidelman's accusation, what does Hatch do in Chapter 40?
(a) Quits the project.
(b) Orders them off the island.
(c) Stops the project.
(d) Postpones the project.
9. Who led a convoy of boats that surrounded the Cerberus?
(a) Isobel Bonterre.
(b) Christoper St. John.
(c) Malin Hatch.
(d) Woody Clay.
10. What does Hatch find when he asks to see a copy of Macallan's journal?
(a) New rules.
(b) Neidelman worried.
(c) Hatch denied permission to see it.
(d) Neidelman being suspicious.
11. How many boats were in the convoy that surrendered the Cerberus?
(a) Two dozen boats.
(b) Three dozen boats.
(c) Four dozen boats.
(d) One dozen boats.
12. In Chapter 36, how many days away are they from Hatch's deadline?
(a) Three days,
(b) Five days,
(c) Six days,
(d) Four days.
13. After examining skeletons, what does Hatch determine they suffered from?
(a) Bubonic Plague.
(d) Broken skull.
14. Where does Bonterre head once she makes it to shore?
(a) Water Pit.
(b) Command center.
(c) Plain Jane.
15. What does Neidelman tell Hatch is a part of the salvaging operation business?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the meeting on the Griffin, what does Neidelman give Hatch from the camp excavation site?
2. What happens to the cave as Neidelman removes the last band holding the casket?
3. What color is the blade of St. Michael's Sword?
4. What is Woody Clay preparing at the start of Chapter 31?
5. After Neidelman and his crew empty the treasure vault, what does Hatch see happening to himself?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)