|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 50, whom is Bonterre seeing if she can trust?
(c) St. John.
2. Where does Chapter 28 open with a flurry of activity?
(b) Plain Jane.
(c) Command center.
(d) Hatch's childhood home.
3. Why were most of the staff sent home from the Water Pit in Chapter 52?
(a) Lost power.
(b) Reaching the treasure vault.
(c) The weather.
(d) They finished the project.
4. At the meeting on the Griffin, what does Neidelman give Hatch from the camp excavation site?
(a) Gold doubloon.
(b) Silver doubloon.
(c) Gold coin.
(d) Silver coin.
5. What type of cathedral spin does the team conclude the Water Pit is designed like?
(b) No answers are correct.
6. Who arrives to join Streeter when Streeter stands over Hatch?
(b) St. John.
7. Whose book about European cathedrals is Hatch looking for in his attic?
(a) Hatch's father.
(b) Hatch's mother.
(c) Hatch's uncle.
(d) Hatch's aunt.
8. Who are we told dies in a salvaging diving accident?
(a) Neidelman's brother.
(b) St. John's son.
(c) Neidelman's son.
(d) Hatch's brother.
9. What is inside a dusty wardrobe cabinet in Hatch's attic?
(a) Old newspapers.
(b) Old books.
(c) Old magazines.
(d) Old journal notes.
10. In Chapter 53, what does Neidelman stand in awe of?
(a) St. Michael's Sword.
(c) His accomplishment.
11. What is Hatch thinking about as he walks through the Burnt Head area?
(b) His involvement in the project.
(c) The past.
(d) The future.
12. Hatch is screaming for help and hears a voice ask where he is. Whose voice does he hear?
13. Who does Hatch show the skeletons to for a second opinion?
(b) Professor Horn.
(d) St. John.
14. What is the name of the lobster man who wants to quit the flotilla protest?
15. What does Hatch tell Neidelman he believes about St. Micheal's sword?
(a) The sword is dangerous.
(b) The sword is lucky.
(c) The sword is cursed.
(d) The sword is beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hatch send to the Smithsonian for analysis?
2. Where does Hatch end up reading the email he received?
3. From what location does Hatch watch the flotilla?
4. Who does Hatch look for once he makes it to shore in Chapter 49?
5. Who becomes severely injured by being burned in debris at the Water Pit?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)