|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Woody Clay talk about the treasure hunt?
(a) At a memorial.
(b) In a sermon.
(c) At a meeting hall.
(d) At a grave site.
2. Who told Wopner of the Ragged Island curse?
(a) Christopher St. John.
(b) Malin Hatch.
(c) Gerald Neidelman.
(d) Woody Clay.
3. What does Woody Clay reveal during one of his sermons?
(a) Stone stored in the church basement.
(b) God wlll protect those who try to find the treasure.
(c) He is related to Simon Rutter.
(d) God will not protect those who try to find the treasure.
4. What is the name of the boat Malin plans to stay on at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) The Griffin.
(b) The Plain Joe.
(c) The Plain Jane.
(d) The Cerberus.
5. How many helicopters does Malin learn had recently been flying around Ragged Island when he returns to Stormhaven?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs the computer tests and blames Wopner for messing up the computer?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 14, what is unrecognizable to Malin Hatch?
3. How do Neidelman and Malin confirm their agreement for Malin to join Neidelman's expedition?
4. While at dinner, what does Bonterre tell Hatch they found?
5. What does the Quonset hut hold?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)