|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On a boat ride to Ragged Island, what does Neidelman share with Malin?
(a) Interest in treasure hunting.
(b) Other members of his team.
(c) Facts about the planned expedition.
(d) Family history.
2. What is Malin Hatch examining while relaxing in Chapter 12?
(a) Test results.
(b) Macallan's journal.
(c) Ockham's journal.
(d) The code.
3. In Chapter 14, what are the staff members looking over in the command center?
(a) The computers.
(b) Test results.
(d) Fishing equipment.
4. Who told Wopner of the Ragged Island curse?
(a) Malin Hatch.
(b) Gerald Neidelman.
(c) Christopher St. John.
(d) Woody Clay.
5. Whom does Neidelman mention as possibly sabotaging the computers?
(d) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Neidelman give for the possible sabotage?
2. While Hatch visits the excavation site, how many skulls does the crew find?
3. Who is Hatch waiting for in his office at the start of Chapter 30?
4. What does the team plan to dump inside the Water Pit to test the water?
5. Who runs the computer tests and blames Wopner for messing up the computer?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)