|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Christopher St. John and Kerry Wopner working together on to decode?
(a) A computer bug.
(b) Hidden place of Ockham's treasure.
(c) Placement of equipment on the Water Pit.
(d) Macallan's journal.
2. Where does the crew enter data after calibrating sensors at the Water Pit?
(a) Laptop computer.
(b) Palmtop computer.
(c) Command Center Computer.
(d) Computer set up in the Water Pit.
3. What did Hatch send to the Smithsonian for analysis?
(a) Rock samples.
(b) Dirt samples.
(c) Bone samples.
(d) Clothing samples.
4. Kerry Wopner and Christopher St. John discuss with Malin some stories of how who functioned?
(a) Christopher St. John.
(b) Kerry Wopner.
(c) Captain Gerald Neidelman.
(d) Red Ned Ockham.
5. At the meeting on the Griffin, what does Neidelman give Hatch from the camp excavation site?
(a) Silver coin.
(b) Silver doubloon.
(c) Gold coin.
(d) Gold doubloon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many possible places was Ockham's treasure believed hidden?
2. In Chapter 14, what are the staff members looking over in the command center?
3. From what location does Hatch watch the flotilla?
4. Who led a convoy of boats that surrounded the Cerberus?
5. What does Hatch call for in Chapter 44?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)