|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Teela Brown?
(a) 25 years-old.
(b) 19 years-old.
(c) 21 years-old.
(d) 16 years-old.
2. How does Louis respond to Teela's decision to join the mission?
(a) He tries to talk her out of it.
(b) He is sad because he wanted an all guy trip.
(c) He could care less.
(d) He is glad she finally decided to come.
3. Why did the puppeteers disappear?
(a) They could not help it, their planet got sucked into a black hole.
(b) They wanted to conquer other galaxies for themselves.
(c) They heard that a galactic core had exploded and would reach them in 20,000 years.
(d) They were threatened by the Seekers.
4. Why is the quantum II hyperdrive engine useless to the puppeteers?
(a) They already can warp themselves anywhere in space.
(b) They are scared of space travel.
(c) They do not need space ships to fly.
(d) They have a faster engine that they have invented.
5. How do the puppeteers avoid reproducing?
(a) The are bred infertile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the crew not see while flying under the Ringworld?
2. Why does Nessus have to use a tasp on Speaker?
3. How does Chiron respond as Nessus approaches?
4. What is holding in the atmosphere on Ringworld?
5. What is the puppeteer leader called?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the crew members respond to their mission in Chapter 6?
2. What history about the humans and kzin is shared in Chapter 6?
3. Please describe the ship the crew will be taking to Ringworld.
4. Why has Teela decided to join the mission?
5. Please describe the Long Shot.
6. How is the Kemplar rosette described in Chapter 5?
7. Please describe the flycycles.
8. How does Teela respond to Louis's lessons for her in Chapter 10?
9. What is the result of Nessus's search in Chapter 3?
10. What happens after the ship gets hit by something as it heads to the rectangles in Chapter 9?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)