|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the puppeteers avoid reproducing?
(a) The are bred infertile.
2. What draws the party to the floating castle?
(a) A flag flying in the sky.
(b) A road in the sky.
(c) A light in the distance.
(d) The sound of drums.
3. Why is Teela crying under a waterfall in Chapter 14?
(a) She is overwhelmed with Ringworld.
(b) She wants to go home.
(c) She is mad at Louis.
(d) She hates Nessus.
4. What or who does Louis suggest attacked the ship in Chapter 9?
(a) Another exploration vessel coming to Ringworld.
(b) An anti-meteor weapon.
(c) A piece of space junk.
(d) The inhabitants of the Ringworld.
5. What does Louis discover Teela has been reading about in Chapter 3?
(a) Books about puppeteers.
(b) Louis's private journal.
(c) The galactic core explosion.
(d) The blue-prints to their space ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nessus flee the group in Chapter 13?
2. What are Pierson's puppeteers known for?
3. What does Louis realize about Teela in the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. Who objects to travel in statis during the mission?
5. Where do the three stop to make plans regarding their search and rescue of Teela?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)