|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing that can save the crew from these burning lights?
(a) A rock or cave.
(b) Cloud cover.
(c) Flying higher into the atmosphere.
(d) Their safety shields.
2. Why did the puppeteers disappear?
(a) They heard that a galactic core had exploded and would reach them in 20,000 years.
(b) They wanted to conquer other galaxies for themselves.
(c) They were threatened by the Seekers.
(d) They could not help it, their planet got sucked into a black hole.
3. What is there a wire statue of in the castle?
(a) The Ringworld.
(b) A large wolf like creature.
(c) A queen.
(d) A bald man.
4. Who has Nessus discovered the woman is?
(a) An explorer from a distant planet.
(b) A former queen of Ringworld.
(c) A crewmember from one of the Engineer ships.
(d) A native who was stuck in the prison.
5. How do the puppeteers avoid reproducing?
(d) The are bred infertile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they natives think of Louis and the crew?
2. In Chapter 17, what does Nessus believe about the original inhabitants of the Ringworld?
3. What are Pierson's puppeteers known for?
4. How does Teela first respond to Nessus's offer to join the mission?
5. What job does Speaker-to-Animals hold in the first chapter of the story?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)