|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, The Map Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Louis try to get from Nessus in Chapter 4?
(a) The location of the puppeteer home planet.
(b) The map of Ringworld.
(c) The location of the blueprints for the ship.
(d) The real reason why they are on this mission.
2. The ship taking the crew to Ringworld is designed to be piloted by whom?
(a) A puppeteer.
(b) A woman.
(c) A kzin.
(d) A human.
3. What does Louis think about the Ringworld natives forgetting their past and that they live on a ring?
(a) That they need help.
(b) That they are stupid.
(c) It is upsetting.
(d) It is funny.
4. What does Nessus do while Speaker is sleeping?
(a) Sets a course for the shadow squares.
(b) Turns the ship around.
(c) Holds a secret meeting with the other crew members.
(d) Locks Speaker in the sleeping quarters.
5. What job does Speaker-to-Animals hold in the first chapter of the story?
(a) He is a body-guard.
(b) He is a professional athlete.
(c) He is a hired henchman.
(d) He is an ambassador to Earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens if Nessus has to use the tasp on Speaker too many times?
2. What does Louis what Speaker to pretend to be to trick the natives?
3. Why do the puppeteers move their planets through space?
4. What does the hyperdrive technology mean to Louis?
5. What lies between the Liar and the rim of the ring?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)