|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Interlude, with Sunflowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Speaker interpret the lack of radio communication from the Ringworld?
(a) As a reason to turn around and leave.
(b) As an insult.
(c) As an open invitation to land.
(d) As a sign that they are undeveloped.
2. How does Teela first respond to Nessus's offer to join the mission?
(a) She agrees without hesitation.
(b) She is unsure but eventually agrees.
(c) She rejects it.
(d) She thinks it is a joke.
3. What type of theoretical device does Louis think Ringworld is similar to in Chapter 8?
(a) A Pandora Arc.
(b) A Dyson Sphere.
(c) A Rayon Cylinder.
(d) A Merical zone.
4. Who wants to land on the Ringworld?
5. Who do the humans buy hyperdrive technology from?
(a) The Outsiders.
(b) The Mariti.
(c) The Borg.
(d) The Fringe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scenic display is projected on the walls of the dome?
2. How many wars were the humans able to defeat the kzin in?
3. At the end of Chapter 3, what does Louis say the mission is?
4. Why is Louis worried about the aliens on the Ringworld?
5. What does Louis discover Teela has been reading about in Chapter 3?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)