|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Interlude, with Sunflowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Louis plan to move the Liar to where they can launch into space?
(a) By towing it with the cycles.
(b) By pushing it.
(c) By having the natives move it.
(d) By using the tasp.
2. Who declares themselves in command as they leave the ship on their flycycles?
3. How does Teela first respond to Nessus's offer to join the mission?
(a) She agrees without hesitation.
(b) She is unsure but eventually agrees.
(c) She rejects it.
(d) She thinks it is a joke.
4. Who stays with Louis when Nessus leaves to search for the fourth crew member?
(b) His wife.
(d) No one.
5. Besides Chiron's projection, how many other puppeteers do the crewmembers see?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chiron say their mission is for the Ringworld?
2. At the end of Chapter 3, what does Louis say the mission is?
3. What type of theoretical device does Louis think Ringworld is similar to in Chapter 8?
4. How long will their flycycle trip to the port take the crew?
5. What is wrong with Teela in Chapter 11 as the crew is flying across Ringworld?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)